Explore Moreton Island in two-days. Travel by 4WD from Brisbane, enjoy pristine beaches, snorkeling ship wrecks, sand tobogganing on giant sand dunes and overnight camping. This Moreton Island 4WD camping tour is pure fun and will leave you with plenty of memories. This tour operates with a maximum of 10 people, ensuring you’ll enjoy a small-group experience your expert guide.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Moreton Island, Queensland 4025 Australia
Staying at our permanent campsite at Ben Ewa, just metres away from beautiful beach and crystal clean water.
Duration: 8 hours
Stop At: Tangalooma Wrecks, Moreton Island, Queensland 4025 Australia
Guided snorkel around the wrecks and feed the local tropical fish!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cape Moreton Lighthouse, Cape Moreton, Moreton Island, Queensland 4025 Australia
Spot whales (in season), dolphins, rays, turtles and more.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Honeymoon Bay, Moreton Island, Queensland Australia
Discover the stunning secluded beach few people travel to.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please bring towel, camera, sunscreen, hat, swimming gear, Insect repellent, walking shoes, warm clothes (winter), torch, your own alcohol and sleeping bag. For those who don't have a sleeping bag, hire is available payable direct. Please advise at time of booking if required.
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Transport by 4WD
- Local guide
- All meals
- All activities
- Sleeping bag
- Overnight camping
- Moreton Island National Park
- Entry/Admission - Moreton Island
- Entry/Admission - Tangalooma Wrecks
- Entry/Admission - Cape Moreton Lighthouse
- Entry/Admission - Honeymoon Bay
- Ferry & Park fees AU$100 per person payable on departure direct to ferry operator
- Brisbane CBD pick-up and drop-off
151 Roma St, Brisbane City QLD 4000, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Bushwacker Ecotours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.