Spend 3.5-hours discovering Albany’s historic whaling station, Discovery Bay. Your guide will take you through the native bushland of Torndirrup National Park before you tour Discovery Bay and see Australia’s whaling story comes to life. Climb aboard a famous whale chaser to experience life on board an actual whaling ship, and explore the movie, photos, and artifact galleries. You will marvel at the enormous whale skeletons on display.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Albany's Historic Whaling Station, 81 Whaling Station Rd Torndirrup, Great Southern Region, Western Australia, Frenchman Bay, Albany, Western Australia 6330 Australia
Enjoy a fully guided tour of Albany's Historic Whaling Station followed by a morning/afternoon tea or coffee with scones with jam and cream. Take some time to look around the Cheynes IV whale chaser, Australian Wildlife Park or Regional Wildflower Garden.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Torndirrup National Park, Turn Left Just Before End of Salmon Hole Rd, 10 Km South of Albany, Albany, Western Australia 6330 Australia
Feel the rush of the Southern Ocean as it heaves itself against the rugged granite coastline. Experience the power of the ocean from the outreaching platform over The Gap and witness the ferocious waves crash beneath the incredible formation of the Natural Bridge.
Duration: 25 minutes
Pass By: Busy Blue Bus - Day Tours, 13 Chevalier St, Albany, Western Australia 6330 Australia
Be taken on a journey throughout your tour by your local expert Busy Blue Bus guide.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Wear suitable walking shoes and dress in layers as it can be cooler at the Gap and Natural Bridge
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Afternoon tea and cake
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Albany's Historic Whaling Station
- Entry/Admission - Torndirrup National Park
3 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Busy Blue Bus in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.