You’ll experience the very best activities and adventures that Noosa has to offer. We run small group adventure tours to help you enjoy Noosa like a local and uncover all of the hidden spots.
We’ll kick things off with a morning surf, catching world-class waves in the World Surf Reserve. Whether you’re an experienced surfer or just starting out, we can cater for all levels. Tuition available for beginners, or we can just let you do your thing.
We’ll sort the post-surf snacks and refreshments and next up it’s time to explore Noosa’s legendary mountain bike trails on state-of-the-art eMountain Bikes that provide assistance as you pedal to give you a boost. Get ready to zip up hills and cruise through tough terrain without getting puffed.
Finally, we finish the day with a visit to a local award-winning brewery to enjoy some well-deserved craft beers.
If this combination of activities isn’t for you, make sure to check out our other day tours. There’s something for everyone!
What You'll Get
- eMtn Bikes
- Brewery + Tasting
The Boards, Bikes & Brews tour is a full day tour providing you with a taster of all the best adventures Noosa has to offer.
We’ll kick things off with a morning surf, catching world-class waves in the World Surf Reserve. Whether you’re an experienced surfer or just starting out, we can cater for all levels. Your guide will make sure any less-experienced surfers have the support and tuition to comfortably tackle the waves. Specialist, introductory surfboards are provided but surfers are welcome to bring along their own boards.
We’ll sort the post-surf snacks, local coffee and refreshments and next up it’s time to take a short trip over to the National Park where we've got 30kms of manicured mountain bike trails. With our state of the art, dual suspension e-powered mountain bikes, we simply glide to the top of the trails. Get ready to zip up hills and cruise through tough terrain without getting puffed.
No day is complete without dropping into the local tap houses. We finish the day with a visit to a local award-winning brewery to tell tales and savour some craft beer. It’s the best way to wrap up an astounding day of adventures.
• Tewantin National Park, Mount Tinbeerwah Road, Tewantin, Noosa, Queensland 4565 Australia
• Sunshine Beach, Sunshine Beach, Noosa, Sunshine Coast, Queensland
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Snacks - We'll keep you full of energy with healthy, tasty snacks throughout the day: for example dips, crackers, biscuits, fresh fruit etc...
- All Fees and Taxes
- Lunch - We enjoy a shared lunch with a mix of vegetarian and meat options
- eMountain Bikes, Surf Boards and relevant safety gear
- Craft-beer sampling paddle, at the brewery (strictly over-18s)
- Alcoholic Beverages - Included is a beer sampling paddle, all drinks after this are excluded
Traveler pickup is offered
Let us know where you’re staying and we’ll collect you from there, or from a convenient meeting point not too far away.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the By Earth & Ocean in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.