You’ll experience the very best activities and adventures that Noosa has to offer. We run small, laid back tours to help you enjoy Noosa like a local and uncover all of the hidden spots.
We’ll kick things off with a morning surf, catching world-class waves in the World Surf Reserve. Whether you’re an experienced surfer or just starting out, we can cater for all levels. Tuition available for beginners, or we can just let you do your thing.
We’ll sort the post-surf snacks and refreshments and next up it’s time to explore Noosa’s legendary mountain bike trails on state-of-the-art eMountain Bikes that provide assistance as you pedal to give you a boost. Get ready to zip up hills and cruise through tough terrain without getting puffed.
Finally, we finish the day with a visit to a local award-winning brewery to enjoy some well-deserved craft beers.
If this combination of activities isn’t for you, make sure to check out our other day tours. There’s something for everyone!
What You'll Get
- Noosa World Surf Reserve: morning surf (tuition available)
- Kayak Noosa's hidden waterways & creeks
- hit the National Park trails on state of the art eMountain Bikes
- Brewery Visit
• Tewantin National Park, Mount Tinbeerwah Road, Tewantin, Noosa, Queensland 4565 Australia
• Sunshine Beach, Sunshine Beach, Noosa, Sunshine Coast, Queensland
• Noosa River, Noosaville, Noosa, Queensland Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- eMountain Bikes, Surf Boards, Kayaks and all safety gear
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Coffee and/or Tea
- All Fees and Taxes
- Lunch - We stop at an amazing Artisan Cafe with freshly baked baguettes, pies, fresh salads and a range of sweets, hot/cold drinks. Travelers purchase their own lunch
- Alcoholic Beverages - We stop at a brewery long enough to enjoy one of their fine tasting paddles and a look around their brewery & distillery facility. Travellers purchase their own alcohol drinks (remember to bring ID)
Traveler pickup is offered
Let us know where you’re staying and we’ll collect you from there, or from a convenient meeting point not too far away.
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/19/2019 - 10/20/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||07:30 AM - 04:00 PM|
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the By Earth & Ocean in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.