Join us on our Peaks, Pedals & Pools day tour where we check out the beautiful Noosa Hinterland and all it has to offer: you’ll hike Mt. Cooroora, Bike National Parks, dip in stunning rock pools and sip at a local winery or brewery.
What You'll Get
Nothing makes us happier than introducing people to the amazing Noosa Hinterland. Forget the coast, The Peaks, Pedals and Pools tour is a full day tour where you’ll experience the hidden gem that is the Hinterland.
We’ll kick things off with a hike up Mt. Cooroora for some of the best views around. It’s a big climb so expect a workout, but there’s a perfect half-way point with epic views if you’re not keen to go the whole way.
We’ll sort the post climb snacks, local coffee and refreshments and next up it’s time to bike the stunning Tuchekoi & Woondum National Parks. Our state-of-the-art, dual suspension e-powered mountain bikes provide assistance as you pedal to give you a boost. Get ready to zip up hills and cruise through tough terrain without getting puffed.
A short trip followed by a cool dip in the local rock pools to cool-off. Finally, it’s time to finish the day with a well-earned sip. We wrap up our adventures at either a local winery or brewery – the choice is yours, and what a tough choice it is…
And remember, if this combination of activities isn’t for you, make sure to check out our other day tours and hire options. There’s something for everyone!
• Mount Cooroora, Mountain Street, Pomona, Queensland 4568 Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- eMountain Bikes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Private transportation
- Alcoholic Beverages - We stop at a brewery long enough to enjoy one of their fine tasting paddles and a look around their brewery & distillery facility. Travellers purchase their own alcohol drinks (remember to bring ID)
- Lunch - We stop at an amazing Artisan Cafe with freshly baked baguettes, pies, fresh salads and a range of sweets, hot/cold drinks. Travelers purchase their own lunch
Traveler pickup is offered
Let us know where you’re staying and we’ll collect you from there, or from a convenient meeting point not too far away.
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/19/2019 - 10/20/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||07:30 AM - 04:00 PM|
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the By Earth & Ocean in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.