Join us on our Peak, Pedal & Pour day tour where we check out the beautiful Noosa Hinterland and all it has to offer: you’ll hike Mt. Cooroora, Bike National Parks, dip in stunning rock pools and enjoy lunch and tastings at a local vineyard & brewery.
What You'll Get
'By Earth & Ocean' brings you an incredible Hinterland tour. The Peak, Pedal & Pour tour is a full day adventure where you’ll experience the hidden gem that is the Noosa Hinterland.
We’ll kick things off with a hike up Mt. Cooroora for some of the best views around. It’s a big climb so expect a workout, but there’s a perfect half-way point with epic views if you’re not keen to go the whole way.
We’ll sort the post climb snacks, local coffee and refreshments and next up it’s time to e-mtn bike the stunning National Parks. Our state-of-the-art, dual suspension e-powered mountain bikes provide assistance as you pedal to give you a boost. Get ready to zip up hills and cruise through tough terrain without getting puffed.
A short trip followed by a cool dip in the local rock pools to cool-off (subject to rain). Finally, it’s time to finish the day with a well-earned sip. We grab lunch + wine tasting at a local winery and visit a brewery on the way home for a sample of micro-brewed craft beers
And remember, if this combination of activities isn’t for you, make sure to check out our other day tours and hire options. There’s something for everyone!
• Mount Cooroora, Mountain Street, Pomona, Queensland 4568 Australia
• shared anti-pasto platter
• veggie nachos
• mini slider burgers
• Coffee, Tea, Crackers, Dips & Biscuits
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- eMountain Bikes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Private transportation
- Snacks - items such as crackers, dips, biscuits, fruit etc...
- Lunch - Shared lunch incl a mix of local produce from the vineyard or brewery
- Alcoholic Beverages - Beyond the wine & beer tasting, all other drinks and excluded
Traveler pickup is offered
Let us know where you’re staying and we’ll collect you from there, or from a convenient meeting point not too far away.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the By Earth & Ocean in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.