The Waves & Wheels tour is a half day tour providing you with a taster of all the best adventures Noosa has to offer.
We’ll kick things off with a morning surf, catching world-class waves in the World Surf Reserve. Whether you’re an experienced surfer or just starting out, we can cater for all levels. Your guide will make sure any less-experienced surfers have the support and tuition to comfortably tackle the waves. Specialist, introductory foam surfboards are provided but the keen or more experienced surfers are welcome to bring along their own boards and we’ll let you do your thing.
We’ll sort the post-surf snacks, local coffee and refreshments and next up it’s time to take a short trip over to the National Park where we've got 30kms of manicured mountain bike trails to pick from. With our state of the art, dual suspension e-powered mountain bikes, we simply glide to the top of the trails. Get ready to zip up hills and cruise through tough terrain without getting puffed.
What You'll Get
'By Earth & Ocean' brings you the epic Waves & Wheels half-day adventure. You get to sample all of the best experiences that Noosa offers: surf lessons in the world surf reserve followed by legendary bike trails on our state-of-the-art dual suspension eMtn bikes.
• Tewantin National Park, Mount Tinbeerwah Road, Tewantin, Noosa, Queensland 4565 Australia
• Sunshine Beach, Sunshine Beach, Noosa, Sunshine Coast, Queensland
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- eMountain Bikes, Surf Boards, Kayaks and all safety gear
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Private transportation
- Alcoholic Beverages - We stop at a brewery long enough to enjoy one of their fine tasting paddles and a look around their brewery & distillery facility. Travellers purchase their own alcohol drinks (remember to bring ID)
- Lunch - We stop at an amazing Artisan Cafe with freshly baked baguettes, pies, fresh salads and a range of sweets, hot/cold drinks. Travelers purchase their own lunch
Traveler pickup is offered
Let us know where you’re staying and we’ll collect you from there, or from a convenient meeting point not too far away.
4 hours 30 minutes
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the By Earth & Ocean in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.