The Paddles, Pedals & Pots tour is a day tour which helps you to experience Noosa like the locals do.
We’ll kick things off with a cruisey kayak down Noosa’s hidden creeks and waterways.
We’ll sort the post-paddle snacks, local coffee and refreshments, and next up it’s time to take a short trip over to the National Park where we've got 30kms of manicured mountain bike trails to pick from.
With our state of the art, dual suspension e-powered mountain bikes, we simply glide to the top of the trails. Get ready to zip up hills and cruise through tough terrain without getting puffed.
No day is complete without dropping into the local tap houses. We finish the day with a visit to a local award-winning brewery to tell tales and savour some craft beer. It’s the best way to wrap up an astounding day of adventures.
And remember, if this combination of activities isn’t for you, make sure to check out our other day tours and hire options. There’s something for everyone!
What You'll Get
Check out our epic Paddles, Pedals and Pots day tour adventure where we sample all of the best experiences that Noosa offers: hidden waterways and legendary bike trails - all topped off with an afternoon at our local breweries.
• Tewantin National Park, Mount Tinbeerwah Road, Tewantin, Noosa, Queensland 4565 Australia
• Noosa River, Noosaville, Noosa, Queensland Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- eMountain Bikes, Surf Boards, Kayaks and all safety gear
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Private transportation
- Alcoholic Beverages - We stop at a brewery long enough to enjoy one of their fine tasting paddles and a look around their brewery & distillery facility. Travellers purchase their own alcohol drinks (remember to bring ID)
- Lunch - We stop at an amazing Artisan Cafe with freshly baked baguettes, pies, fresh salads and a range of sweets, hot/cold drinks. Travelers purchase their own lunch
Traveler pickup is offered
Let us know where you’re staying and we’ll collect you from there, or from a convenient meeting point not too far away.
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/19/2019 - 10/20/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||07:30 AM - 04:00 PM|
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the By Earth & Ocean in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.