Your guide is incredibly passionate and knowledgeable about the Stingrays and this local environment. He tells you local tales from the Gubbi Gubbi people and personal insights into this area.
It's a gentle trip that all ages can enjoy.
NB: for the most intimidate encounters with the Stingrays, we recommend picking days with lighter winds
About This Deal
Hop in a kayak, be guided by a biologist, spot Stingrays...all in stunning creeks which are connected through to Noosa's Everglade system. You'll feel like an early explorer!!
We meet 5 mins from the centre of Noosa where you'll suddenly find yourself in nature at the edge of Lake Weyba. This lake is connected all the way through to the Everglades.
Once we've got you comfortable in the kayaks, we'll launch and start our adventure with a short 15min paddle across the lake to find the hidden entry way into the creeks. As you cross the lake look to the skies to see the local Sea Eagles climbing the thermals whilst they hunt for their lunch.
As the only tour group within this section you'll have it all to yourself. We turn off the lake and into the calm, hidden Creeks. Listening to nature and effortlessly gliding past mangroves and bush.
Everyones favourite part = Stingray spotting. The local aboriginals named these waters after the Stingray because of how many there were. Your guide (also a biologist) take you to the Ray hotspots, tell you all about them, what to look for and how to get a really intimate encounter with these beautiful creatures.
• Lake Weyba, Noosaville, Noosa, Queensland Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- All Fees and Taxes
- Snacks - lovely range of snacks & some super refreshing light drinks
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the By Earth & Ocean in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.