'By Earth & Ocean' brings you can incredible tour called Bunnies & Hops. It's a full-day adventure combining 2 great loves: mountain biking and craft beer.
With the National Park having 30kms of beautiful single-track and the hinterland containing 100km of trail riding, we'll take you for some great rides and select you the best trails based on your ability level. You ride our state of the art, dual suspension e-powered mountain bikes. With these eBikes, we simply glide to the top of the trails so you can ride twice as far and enjoy twice as much. Get ready to zip up hills and cruise through tough terrain.
No day is complete without dropping into the local tap houses. We finish the day with visits to local award-winning breweries to tell tales & savour craft beers. It’s the best way to wrap up an astounding day of trail riding and to uncover some incredible new beers.
And remember, if this combination of activities isn’t for you, make sure to check out our other day tours and hire options. There’s something for everyone, check us out 'By Earth and Ocean'
• Tewantin National Park, Mount Tinbeerwah Road, Tewantin, Noosa, Queensland 4565 Australia
• Light Snacks - we'll keep you fuelled with healthy, energy filled snacks. For example, dips, crackers, biscuits and fresh fruits
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Private transportation
- eMountain Bikes
- Lunch - We enjoy a selection of amazing food from our local brewery incl vegetarian and meat options
- Alcoholic Beverages - A craft-beer sampling paddle is included in the tour (strictly over-18s only)
Traveler pickup is offered
Let us know where you’re staying and we’ll collect you from there, or from a convenient meeting point not too far away.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the By Earth & Ocean in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.