Explore the natural wonders of the World Heritage-listed Nightcap National Park and take a guided rainforest walk to the base of the spectacular Minyon Falls. Reward yourself with a swim in freshwater pools underneath the falls and enjoy a delicious BBQ-lunch (vegetarian options on request) before weaving through the many unspoiled hinterland towns that are sprinkled throughout the region.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Minyon Falls, Nightcap National Park, Bangalow, New South Wales Australia
Explore the natural wonder of the World Heritage listed Nightcap National Park including a 2 hour guided rainforest walk to the base of the spectacular Minyon Falls. Take a swim in the pristine fresh water pools, photograph the abundant wildlife or simply relax and get in touch with nature. Enjoy a delicious, locally sourced BBQ lunch after your walk.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Bangalow, Bangalow, Byron Shire, New South Wales
Arrive at the oldest white settlement in the Byron Bay area, famous little town of Bangalow (est.1840). Tour Bangalow's fascinating mix of local shops, galleries and cafes. From Bangalow, the tour weaves through the beautiful Byron hinterland and the many historical unspoilt hinterland towns that are sprinkled throughout the countryside.
Duration: 45 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please bring:
- Comfortable clothes
- Comfortable covered shoes (sneakers or trainers are fine)
- Water bottle
- Small bag or backpack to carry your belongings
- Camera (to capture your amazing moments)
- Rain coat (the weather is changeable)
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- Experienced guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All transfers
- National Park Fees
- BBQ-style lunch
- Entry/Admission - Minyon Falls
Byron Visitor Centre, 80 Jonson St, Byron Bay NSW 2481, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Byron Bay Adventure Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.