Combine two great outdoor activities in the one day during your stay in Byron Bay. In the morning, explore the natural wonders of the World Heritage-listed Nightcap National Park on a guided walk to the base of the spectacular Minyon Falls. Take a swim in freshwater pools underneath the falls and then enjoy a delicious BBQ lunch (vegetarian option available on request). Head back to Byron Bay for your afternoon ocean kayak adventure and get up close with dolphins and turtles. During the months of May to October you may also be lucky enough to spot whales during their annual migration.
What You'll Get
Explore the magnificent Byron hinterland with its World Heritage-listed rainforests and spectacular Minyon Falls. Enjoy a bush walk to the base of the falls (1.5 hrs, 4 kilometer roundtrip, moderate level of fitness required), swim in pristine waters, photograph the abundant wildlife or simply relax in this unique natural environment. The soundtrack of birds and wildlife will lull you with its natural beauty.
Then enjoy our delicious BBQ-style lunch before weaving your way through beautiful landscape back to Byron Bay where you start your kayak adventure.
Imagine the thrill of kayaking up close with dolphins, whales (May to October) and turtles at Byron’s beautiful marine park, whilst learning about local history and listening to local Indigenous stories. You will also have a great view of Byron's coastline and the Byron Bay lighthouse from the water. All snorkelling equipment and afternoon tea is also included.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please bring:
- Comfortable clothes
- Comfortable covered shoes (sneakers or trainers are fine)
- Raincoat (the weather is changeable)
- Sunglasses, sunscreen, hat and swimmers
- Camera (to capture your amazing moments)
- Small bag or backpack to carry your belongings
- For your kayak adventure you can bring a long sleeve rashie shirt to protect from the sun and a baseball style hat to wear under your helmet
- Your printed out voucher to confirm your booking and payment
- Your adventurous spirit and sense of fun
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Experienced guide
- All transfers
- National Park Fees
- All gear for your kayak adventure
- Free BBQ-style lunch
- Free trip photos (for download)
- Free snorkeling and afternoon tea
- Entry/Admission - Nightcap National Park
Pick you up at 9:00am sharp (NSW! not QLD time) from the Byron Bay Visitor Information Center at 80 Jonson Street, Byron Bay, NSW 2481 (it’s a yellow cottage style building just behind the main bus stop).
Please wait in front of the entrance of Byron Bay Visitor Centre on the veranda. PLEASE DON’T WAIT AT THE MAIN BUS STOP SINCE IT CAN BE VERY BUSY THERE AND HARD FOR US TO FIND EACH OTHER.
Returns to original departure point at approximately 5pm
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Byron Bay Adventure Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.