Combine a surfing lesson in Byron Bay with a sunrise climb to the top of Mount Warning to catch the first rays of light shine on mainland Australia. You’ll camp overnight at the base of Mount Warning and enjoy a barbecue dinner. This is a complete Byron Bay adventure that includes surfing, camping, roasting marshmallows on an open campfire, night-time stargazing, early morning bush-walking, and some of the most jaw-dropping panoramic views in the world.
About This Deal
The adventure kicks off with a surfing lesson in Byron Bay from our tour partners Lets Go Surfing on one of Byron’s iconic surfing beaches. Here you’ll learn the basics of surfing, including how to stand and surf a wave.
From the sands of Byron Bay we will pick you up and transport you in comfort to the foot of Mount Warning in the Byron hinterland, here we will guide you to your overnight campsite where you will enjoy a BBQ dinner before sleeping under the stars.
• Byron Bay, Byron Bay, Byron Shire, New South Wales
• Mount Warning Summit Trail, Mount Warning, New South Wales 2484 Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- Overnight tour led by an experienced guide (the actual climb is self-guided)
- All gear for your surfing adventure
- All meals (BBQ-style dinner and breakfast)
- All camping equipment (tents, sleeping bags, mattresses, torches)
- Complimentary water bottle and snack for the walk
- National Park and camping fees
- Fully air-conditioned tour vehicles
- All transfers
- No guidance for the actual 5.5 mile (9 km) return summit walk.
The Wreck Surf, shop 6/4 Jonson St, Byron Bay NSW 2481, Australia
Byron Visitor Centre, 80 Jonson St, Byron Bay NSW 2481, Australia
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Byron Bay Adventure Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.