Want to enjoy the best of Byron Bay’s surfing action and explore the lush rainforests of its surrounding hinterland? On this Byron Bay combo, you’ll spend the morning exploring the natural wonders of the World Heritage-listed Nightcap National Park on a guided walk to the base of the spectacular Minyon Falls. Swim in the freshwater pools underneath the falls and then enjoy a delicious BBQ lunch (vegetarian option available on request). Head back to Byron Bay for an afternoon surfing lesson where you are guaranteed to be standing on your board by the end of the two hour lesson.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nightcap National Park, New South Wales Australia
will pick you up from Byron Bay in an air-conditioned tour vehicle and transport you to the majestic rainforests of the World Heritage listed Nightcap National Park where you’ll see the power of nature firsthand at the impressive Minyon Falls. Marvel at the 100 metre drop of the falls and if you’re feeling adventurous you can take a dip in the fresh water rock pools beneath the falls, before enjoying a BBQ-style lunch prepared by our team.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Cape Byron State Conservation Area, Lighthouse Road, Byron Bay, New South Wales 2481 Australia
After lunch it’s back to Byron Bay where you’ll experience Byron’s world renowned beaches the way the locals do; standing on a surfboard!
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please bring: Comfortable clothes, closed-toe shoes, raincoat (the weather is changeable), sunglasses, sunscreen, hat, a small bag or backpack to carry your belongings, camera (to capture your amazing moments), your adventurous spirit and sense of fun
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum age is 13 years and older
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- Local guide
- BBQ-style lunch (vegetarian option on request)
- Water bottle and snack for the walk
- All gear for your surfing adventure
- National Park fees
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicles
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Nightcap National Park
- Entry/Admission - Cape Byron State Conservation Area
Byron Visitor Centre, 80 Jonson St, Byron Bay NSW 2481, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Byron Bay Adventure Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.