Climb Mount Warning in the morning to reach the highest point in the region. The walk takes you through subtropical rainforest and, upon ascent, offers 360 degree ocean and Byron hinterland views. After your climb take a splash in a pool and enjoy a delicious BBQ lunch.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mount Warning, New South Wales Australia
Climb Mount Warning in the morning to reach the highest point in the region, offering amazing views over the Byron hinterland, to the Byron Lighthouse and to the skyline of Surfers Paradise. How long does it take to climb Mount Warning? The journey is a 9km, 4 hour self-guided return walk that takes you through subtropical World Heritage listed rainforest and, upon ascent, offers 360 degree ocean and Byron hinterland views. It never fails to inspire.
Duration: 6 hours
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- The 9 km return Summit Walk is self guided
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- All transfers
- Snacks for the walk
- BBQ lunch
- No guide on the actual summit walk
Byron Visitor Centre, 80 Jonson St, Byron Bay NSW 2481, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Byron Bay Adventure Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.