The Brunswick River and its creeks are part of the Cape Byron Marine Park and are the breeding grounds for marine species such as crabs and prawns. Many varieties of fish and stingrays can be seen in the clear waters as well as turtles which are often seen near the river mouth. We are a multi award winning business and voted one of the top 10 activities in Byron Bay.
The Sunset Cruise is relaxing and a great way to end the day enjoying the complimentary drink and tapas from the top deck which offers the best views of the river. Our commentary has been designed by our Environmental Scientist and talks about the history, wildlife and some local stories making it an interesting way to learn about the area.
A minimum of 4 people is required to run the cruise.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Brunswick Heads Nature Reserve, North head rd, Brunswick Heads, New South Wales Australia
Cruise around the river moth area then head upstream towards Mullumbimby past the Brunswick Heads Nature Reserve. Enjoy a complimentary drink from our licensed bar and delicious Tapas platters as you cruise slowly along this beautiful waterway.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
- Alcoholic Beverages - Enjoy a complimenatry drink from the licensed bar
- Snacks - Enjoy delicious complimentary Tapas Platters
- Award winning commentary
- Binoculars and bird books available
- Transport from Byron Bay. Transport is available for groups of 8 or more for an additional $100
Boat Harbour, Brunswick Heads NSW 2483, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Byroncruises in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.