At Cairns To Cooktown 4WD Tours, we offer fun, interesting and informative day tours in our purpose built air conditioned 4WD coach.
Having crossed the mighty Daintree River on a vehicle ferry, we head North through the lush, ancient Daintree Rainforest where we enjoy a stroll on secluded Thornton Beach.
We now tackle the iconic 4WD Bloomfield Track taking in the wonderful sights along the way, before we arrive at the histiric 1875 Lions Den Hotel for a well earned "coldy".
Shortly after we arrive in the charming settlement of Cooktown and take in the amazing Endeavour River, Grassy Hill Lookout & of course Capatain James Cook's monument.
We'll buy you a tasty pub lunch at the 1874 Cooktown Hotel, better known these days at The Top Pub, before we head to the best regional museum in Australia, The James Cook Museum, where we'll take care of your admission. Heading home via the inland, outback route we stop at the mysterious Black Mountains and the remote Palmer River Goldfields.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: James Cook Museum, 50 Helen St, Cooktown, Cook Shire, Queensland 4895 Australia
The best regional museum in Australia!
Duration: 40 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Lunch - You'll enjoy a tasty old fashion pub lunch with a beer or glass of wine at the historic Cooktown Hotel, better known these days as The Top Pub.
- Your admission to Cooktown's James Cook Museum.
- Bottled water - We'll provide you with iced coffee, cold bottled water & snack bars throughout your day
- Entry/Admission - James Cook Museum
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up and drop you off at your Cairns City, Northern Beaches or Port Douglas accomodation.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Cairns To Cooktown 4WD Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.