At Cairns To Cooktown 4WD Tours, we offer fun, interesting and informative day tours in our purpose built air conditioned 4WD coach.
Having crossed the mighty Daintree River on a vehicle ferry, we head North through the lush, ancient Daintree Forests before arriving at Cape Tribulation.
Refreshed we now embark on the iconic 4WD Bloomfield Track taking in the wonderful sights along the way, before we arrive at the Lions Den Hotel for a well earned "coldy".
Shortly after we arrive in the historic settlement of Cooktown and take in the amazing Endeavour River and reflect on days gone by. We'll buy you lunch at the Cooktown Hotel, better known these days at The Top Pub, before we head to the best regional museum in Australia, The James Cook Museum, where we'll take care of your admission. We then head off to the stunning Cooktown Botanical Gardens. Heading home via the inland, outback route we stop at the mysterious Black Mountains and the remote Palmer River Goldfields.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: James Cook Museum, 50 Helen St, Cooktown, Cook Shire, Queensland 4895 Australia
The best regional museum in Australia!
Duration: 40 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Lunch - You'll enjoy a fabulous lunch: grilled local Barramundi or Rump Steak with a beer or glass of wine at the historic Cooktown Hotel, better known these days as The Top Pub.
- Your admission to Australia's best regional museum, The James Cook Museum Museum.
- Bottled water - We'll provide you with cold bottled water & snack bars throughout your day
- Entry/Admission - James Cook Museum
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up and drop you off at your Cairns, Northern Beaches or Port Douglas accomodation.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Cairns To Cooktown 4WD Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.