Cape Immersion Tours aim to provide a comfortable and low key tour in order to provide a more personal experience for our guests.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Muiron Islands, 15 km north of North West Cape, Exmouth, Western Australia 6707 Australia
The stunning Muiron Islands are situated approximately 15 km off the NW Cape. These uninhabited islands have been protected for many years and provide a peaceful sanctuary for a myriad of species of marine and bird life.
A fantastic place to explore the stunning snorkel sites and search for wildlife to interact with. With a stop for lunch on an isolated beach with turquoise waters this tour will be an experience to remember with a great combination of adventure and relaxation.
Stop At: Ningaloo Reef, Off the North West Cape Yardie Creek Rd Ningaloo Marine Park, Exmouth Region, Ningaloo, Western Australia 6707 Australia
Explore the pristine waters of the Ningaloo Reef in comfort and style. Our tour is dedicated to snorkeling only on a vessel with shallow draft and high speed capable of taking you to places other vessels can not access, in comfort and style.
Duration: 7 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
1: Bundegi Reef, Western Australia, Australia
2: Tantabiddi Boat Ramp, Yardie Creek Rd, North West Cape WA 6707, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
We can also pick up from Holiday house accommodation or the Ningaloo Visitor Centre.
Please contact us via phone or email on previous day to tour to confirm tour and meeting point.
- Exmouth Boat Harbour (cruise ship drop off)
6 to 8 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Cape Immersion Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.