The ultimate experience at Cape Mentelle where you will first walk through the wine making process discussing what makes our wines so special in the vineyard and in the cellar.
Immerse yourself in the spirit of sensory adventure whilst matching a special selection of our wines to a variety of local produce in the original Cabernet Cellar. Discover how and why certain food pairings work so well with others perhaps more contrasting.
Total duration is 150 minutes - adults only
Please, let us know if you have any food allergies.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cape Mentelle Wines, 331 Wallcliffe Rd, Margaret River, Western Australia 6285 Australia
A behind the scenes tour followed by a private tasting of 6 wines matched to a selection of delicious local produce, hosted in our barrel cellar.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately with closed in toed flat shoes
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Wine tasting
- Local guide
- Food tasting
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Cape Mentelle Wines
- Transportation to/from attractions
331 Wallcliffe Rd, Margaret River WA 6285, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Cape Mentelle Vineyards Limited in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.