Sea kayaking is a unique and intimate way to explore the Shoalwater Islands Marine Park and observe Australian wildlife in and out of the water.
Our guides are qualified, experienced and friendly, and are there to make sure your experience is unforgettable! The focus is on fun and safety, whilst taking in the amazing coastal scenery and wildlife from the best seat in the house: your double kayak.
Take a guided walk to explore Penguin Island and enjoy snorkelling amongst the limestone reef full of marine life. This is a fun filled day out for those of all ages.
What You'll Get
Spend a fun-filled day exploring Penguin and Seal Islands by sea kayak. Get up close and personal with amazing wildlife including little penguins and Australian sea lions, take a guided walk to explore Penguin Island, and enjoy snorkelling amongst the sheltered in-shore reefs (December to March only, when the water is warmest).
Paddling a sea kayak is a unique and intimate way to explore Penguin & Seal Islands.
Get up close and personal with the sea lions, cruise past colonies of pelicans and take in the rugged beauty of the islands. Meet the little penguins in the Penguin Island discovery centre. Tours are led by a qualified instructor who will take you on a guided walk and snorkelling (in the warmer summer months, December to March) amongst the shallow reefs close to Penguin Island. Sometimes we even see the dolphins! It’s a fun filled day suitable for beginners and advanced paddlers.
• Penguin Island, Corner Arcadia Drive and Penguin Road Rockingham/Shoalwater Bay area, Rockingham, Western Australia 6169 Australia
• Shoalwater Islands Marine Park, Arcadia Drive Shoalwater Bay, Rockingham, Western Australia 6169 Australia
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Most travelers can participate
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please bring drinking water, sunscreen, swimwear, camera, thongs/sandals/crocs. A jacket is recommended during the cooler spring and autumn months, and a change of clothes to put on after the paddle
- Maximum weight 250 pounds (115kg) per person
- Minimum age is 8 years
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Local guide
- Use of kayak and snorkel equipment
- All Fees and Taxes
- Long-sleeve sun shirts and broad-brim hats
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
153 Arcadia Dr, Shoalwater WA 6169, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Capricorn Sea Kayaking in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.