Ladies and gentlemen: All aboard for High Tea at sea! Start your Sydney Harbour cruise in style with a glass of sparkling wine. Your tea is served with a delicious assortment of hot and cold treats that will tempt both your sweet tooth and savory tastes. Select the best available seating or opt for a guaranteed window seat for unobstructed views.
What You'll Get
Depart from Circular Quay in the afternoon aboard the Sydney 2000 or John Cadman 2. Your cruise director gets the party started with a glass of Brown Brothers sparkling wine. It's a great complement to the views of Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge, among other landmarks you pass, on this 75-minute excursion.
You have two seating options to choose from: the best available seats on the day of the cruise, or upgrade to be sure you get a spot by the window. As your vessel glides smoothly across the water, get up to grab blinis topped with prawns, whole chocolate-coated strawberries, mini savory pastries, petit fours and more from the stands.
• Crystal Bay prawns on dill blini crème fraiche
• Finger sandwich selections including: cucumber dill and four crème dill fingers; smoked salmon, chive cream cheese and caviar; leg ham and Swiss cheese with chutney
• Porcini mushroom, chili jam and spec pork sausage rolls
• Caramelized onion, beetroot, goat cheese baby tartlet and chervil
• Mini scones with strawberry jam and vanilla cream
• Glazed mango and coconut custard tartlets
• Chocolate-dipped strawberries
• Assorted petit fours and truffles
• Glass of Brown Brothers sparkling wine
• Tea and coffee
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Seating on upper decks is via stairs only (no elevator) - please request accessibility information at time of booking if required.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Sweet and savory High Tea selection
- Glass of sparkling wine
- Guaranteed window seat (if option selected)
- Food and drinks, unless specified (available for purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
1 hour 15 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Captain Cook Cruises in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.