Cruise Sydney Harbour and watch Sydney light up on an early-dinner sunset cruise aboard MV Sydney 2000, the most prestigious cruising restaurant on Sydney's waterways. Whether you're enjoying an early pre-theatre dinner or wanting to complete your Sydney sightseeing in style, you'll enjoy the MV Sydney 2000's relaxed atmosphere, first-class service, fabulous food and superb views of Sydney Harbour.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sydney Harbour, Sydney, New South Wales Australia
Early-evening views of Sydney Harbour icons including the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House on a sunset dinner cruise are unforgettable, whatever time of year, from spring twilight and long summer evenings to the city lights of winter and mellow autumn sunsets.
Pass By: Captain Cook Cruises, No. 6 Circular Qy, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
Your 1.5-hour Sydney dinner cruise on board the MV Sydney 2000 includes wine and beer, and a three-course dinner. Early-evening views of Sydney Harbour on a sunset dinner cruise are unforgettable, whatever time of year, from spring twilight and long summer evenings to the city lights of winter and mellow autumn sunsets.
Would you like a window seat?
Select the "confirmed window option" to ensure that you receive a window seat to enjoy the spectacular Sydney Harbour scenery. Please note: this seating must be selected at the time of booking, and a surcharge applies.
• During the winter season MV Sydney 2000 vessel may be replaced with the John Cadman 2 or Captain Cook 3.
• Due to daylight saving in the summer months the timing of sunset will be later. As a rough guide, sunset can be observed at the following times:
• Winter (Jun-Aug) 4:54pm - 5:37pm
• Spring (Sep-Nov) 5:37pm - 7:51pm (note daylight savings time starts approx Oct)
• Summer (Dec-Feb) 7:52pm - 7:31pm
• Autumn (Mar-May) 7:31pm - 4:54pm (note daylight savings time ends approx Apr)
Sydney Harbour Sunset Dinner Cruise - sample menu subject to change:
• Seasonal salad - greens loaded with seasonal garden harvest
• Grilled barramundi fillet accompanied by seasonal vegetables, served with capers and lemon oil (GF)
• Kale stuffed chicken breast with fresh beans, Dutch carrots and chicken jus
• Tian of Mediterranean vegetables with olive polenta and tomato salsa (V-GF)
• Orange flourless cake served with butterscotch sauce (GF)
From the bar
Included with your meal is a selection of wines, beer and soft drinks. A further selection of cocktails, imported and premium beers, spirits and vintage wines are available for purchase.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Seating on upper decks is via stairs only (no elevator) - please request accessibility information at time of booking if required.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Sydney Harbour dinner cruise
- Dinner - 3-course dinner
- Beer, wine and soft drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Captain Cook Cruises - King St Wharf, King St Wharf 1, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
1 hour 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Captain Cook Cruises in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.