Combine two great Sydney experiences into one with a hop-on hop off Sydney Harbour cruise and a hop-on hop-off city bus tour. The ferry pass is valid for 2-days and the Premium Big Bus ticket is valid for 48-hours. Explore Sydney and Bondi aboard an open-top double-decker bus and visit sites such as the Sydney Opera House, The Rocks, Chinatown and the Royal Botanic Gardens. On your Sydney Harbour cruise, ferry ticket covers travel between Circular Quay, Taronga Zoo, Watsons Bay, Shark Island and Manly.. This is the perfect way to experience the best of Sydney!
About This Deal
Hop on Hop off Harbour Explorer
Route Duration: 7 hoursStops on the Hop on Hop off Harbour Explorer:
- Wharf 6
- Taronga Zoo Wharf
- Watsons Bay
- Shark Island
The Rocks / Royal Botanic Garden Sydney / Manly Beach / Sydney Harbour / Captain Cook Cruises / Watsons Bay / Shark Island
Operates: First departure on the 2 Day Hop on Hop off Harbour Explorer commences at 9.30 am with frequent trips around the harbour with the last service departing 4.25 pm. Timetable subject to change.
Big Bus 48hr Premium Ticket
Route Duration: 2 daysStops on the Big Bus 48hr Premium Ticket:
- St Mary's Cathedral
- Hyde Park Barracks
- Australian Museum
- Sydney Opera House
- Sydney Harbour Bridge
- Royal Botanic Garden Sydney
- Bondi Beach
- Centennial Park
- Rose Bay
- Central Grand Concourse
- El-Alamein Memorial Fountain
Powerhouse Museum / Sea Life Sydney Aquarium / The Star Sydney / Sydney Fish Market / Australian National Maritime Museum / The Rocks
Operates: The City tour commences 9am with the last service at 3.45pm. Services are frequent, with a tour duration of 90 minutes. The Bondi tour commences 10am with the last service at 4pm. Services on this tour are frequent, with a tour duration of 90 minutes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Ticket is valid for the entire day
- Please note the 2-day Hop-on-Hop-off cruise must be done on the first two days, and the 48hr bus ticket can be redeemed on any day on the following 7 days
- Please note: You must visit your local tour company to collect your Hop-On Hop-off vouchers before you are able to board Hop-On Hop-Off bus and vessel
- Please note: Entrance fees to attractions is not included in your ticket price
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- 2-day Hop-on Hop-off ferry pass (calendar days)
- 48 Hour Premium Big Bus Ticket
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees to attractions
You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
420 to 2,880 minutes
You may disembark at any of the available stops.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Captain Cook Cruises in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.