Cruise aboard Sydney Harbour on Sydney's flagship MV Sydney 2000. Enjoy stunning views of Sydney Harbour from the upper deck with optional guranteed window seating, superb dining and attentive service.
About This Deal
This Sydney Harbourcruise includes a 2 or 3-course lunch. Your amazing views of Sydney's spectacular Harbour provides perfect photo opportunities whilst dining with the Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge as your backdrop.
This is a wonderful way to enjoy Sydney Harbour, an unforgettable experience any time of year.
Please note: During the winter season MV Sydney 2000 vessel will be replaced with the John Cadman III or Captain Cook III.
Sydney lunch cruise sample menu:
• Seafood and smoked Chorizo tapas
• Sliced chicken breast and fragrant couscous salad drizzled with lemon infused olive oil
• Vegetarian antipasto - which may include a selection of marinated mushrooms, flame grilled artichoke hearts, Mediterranean beans, risone, green tomato pickles and asparagus
Main Course: (All main courses are served with a market vegetable of the day)
• Spinach and ricotta ravioli with truffle infused sauce of three cheeses
• Fillet of Tasmanian salmon with fragrant lemon couscous and salsa verde
• Grilled eye fillet with red onion jam and rich veal jus
• Eggplant and zucchini torte with capsicum sauce
• Vanilla trifle with almond biscotti
• King Island camembert and classic vintage cheddar with pear past and water biscuits
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Seating on upper decks is via stairs only (no elevator) - please request accessibility information at time of booking if required.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- 3-hour sightseeing Cruise of Sydney Harbour.
- Guaranteed window seat (option to be selected at time of booking)
- 2 or 3 course a la carte lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Circular Quay, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
3 hours 15 minutes
1: Circular Quay, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
2: Darling Harbour
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Captain Cook Cruises in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.