This Rottnest Island day trip from Fremantle is the most comprehensive guided tour of the island allowing you to explore the stunning beauty of this A-Class nature reserve doing a guided bus and train tour, taking in the amazing fauna and flora of the island, stunning beaches, woodlands and incredible salt lakes – commencing with a unique historic train ride.
Important: Operation of this tour has been suspended to 30 May 2022.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: SeaLink Rottnest Island, B Shed Victoria Quay, Fremantle, Western Australia 6160 Australia
Check in and board your vessel to travel to Rottnest Island.
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: Rottnest Island Visitor Centre, 1 Henderson Ave Thomson Bay, Fremantle, Rottnest Island, Western Australia 6161 Australia
Commence your Grand Island Tour.
Please note: Operation of the Grand Island Tour has been suspended to 30 May 2022.
Duration: 5 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Our staff have been briefed and trained on hygiene and sanitising practices and we continue to maintain these practices in accordance with health advice. Passengers are required to comply with WA Government health advice at all times, including mandatory restrictions and observing social distancing.
- Train ride from the settlement to Oliver Hill
- Oliver Hill WWII Guns & Tunnel Tour
- Bus tour of the island with stops at key locations
- Light lunch
- Entry/Admission - Rottnest Island Visitor Centre
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
B Shed, 1 Peter Hughes Dr, Fremantle WA 6160, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Captain Cook Cruises (WA) in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.