Take pleasure in a cruise along the Swan River, viewing sights including Kings Park and the magnificent homes along millionaires row. Then, visit the Perth Zoo. This zoo was opened in 1898 and at that stage, only housed two lions, a tiger and six staff. The zoo is now home to over 1800 animals and focuses on providing visitors with an experience they would not receive, unless in the wild!
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Captain Cook Cruises - Perth, Barrack Street Jetty, 3 Riverside Dr, Perth WA 6000, Australia
Swan River Scenic Cruise from Perth
A 2-hour and 45-minute scenic direct return cruise between Perth and Fremantle discovering the unique delights our wonderful Swan River has to offer.
Duration: 2 hours 45 minutes
Stop At: Geoffrey Bolton Avenue Next to Elizabeth Quay Train Station, Perth, Western Australia 6000 Australia
Transfer across the river from Elizbeth Quay to South Perth on the Transperth Ferry - included complimentary in the ticket fare.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Perth Zoo, 20 Labouchere Rd, South Perth, Western Australia 6151 Australia
Located just minutes from Perth City, Perth Zoo is a convenient and beautiful way to meet Australia's incredible wildlife. Open every day of the year, Perth Zoo is your ultimate day out.
Perth Zoo is a 500m walk from the Mends Street Jetty (South Perth) via shops and restaurants.
Duration: 4 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Both the zoo and cruise are wheelchair accessible
- You must redeem the voucher at the Perth office to collect your cruise tickets and zoo passes
- Hint: To ensure you have enough time to visit the many exhibits in Perth Zoo, it is recommended that you board the first departing ferry of the day from Barrack Street Jetty at 9:30am
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Sightseeing Swan River cruise (between Perth and Fremantle return)
- 10% discount at all Perth Zoo Café’s and Zoonique Gift Shop
- Rountrip ferry transfers to Perth Zoo
- Entry/Admission - Perth Zoo
- Hotel pickup and drop off
3 to 7 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Captain Cook Cruises (WA) in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.