Discover Rottnest Island by bicycle and experience over 63 beaches and 20 bays as you explore this unique A Class Reserve. Cycling is environmentally friendly and a fun recreational activity for all ages. As Rottnest Island has essentially no cars, cycling is one of the best ways to get around the Island. Experience Rottnest like the locals do!
About This Deal
Skip the line on Rottnest Island and easily pick up your pre hired bike. Rental includes bike fitting and free breakdown service.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with mobility problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Landing and facility fees
- Restroom on board
- Use of bicycle
- WiFi on board
- Breakfast - All Food and Drink
B Shed, 1 Peter Hughes Dr, Fremantle WA 6160, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Captain Cook Cruises (WA) in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.