Love beer? Fremantle has quickly become a haven for beer enthusiasts and what better way to immerse yourself in beer than with a Fremantle craft beer tour and cruise along the Swan River from Perth.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Swan River, Riverside Drive Perth City Foreshore, Perth, Western Australia 6000 Australia
Enjoy a Scenic return cruise to Fremantle where your Craft Beer adventure will begin.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Captain Cook Cruises, Pier No. 3 Barrack St A quick boat ride to Fremantle for a 4. 5 hour Walking tour, Perth, Western Australia 6000 Australia
Check in an board the vessel for your cruise.
Duration: 10 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for persons under legal drinking age
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Swan River Scenic Cruise
- Historic walking tour of Fremantle
- Extensive beer tastings at two venues
- Pub lunch at The Monk Brewery
- Captain's commentary
- Food and drinks, unless specified
7 hours 15 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Captain Cook Cruises (WA) in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.