Have you ever tried it? Jumping out of a perfectly good airplane? Harness tight, sitting in the door with your Instructor the deafening sound of wind in your ears? Have you experienced the incredible rush of free fall?
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: SeaLink Rottnest Island, B Shed Victoria Quay, Fremantle, Western Australia 6160 Australia
Check in and board your vessel for transfer from Fremantle to Rottnest Island.
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: Rottnest Island Airport, Brand Way, Rottnest Island WA 6161, Australia
Commence your skydive.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Rottnest Island, Rottnest Island, Fremantle, Greater Perth, Western Australia
Free time on Rottnest Island until your return ferry at 4:00pm, arriving Fremantle approximately 4:35pm.
Duration: 35 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 16 years and jumpers under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The current capacity is 3 tandem skydives per flight. Please keep this in mind if booking for 4 or more people.
- Participants weighing more than 95kgs will be taken on a case-by-case basis
- Return ferry from Rottnest Island 4:00pm, arriving Fremantle approximately 4:35pm. For alternative times off the island, please contact the operator.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Our staff have been briefed and trained on hygiene and sanitising practices and we continue to maintain these practices in accordance with health advice. Passengers are required to comply with WA Government health advice at all times, including mandatory restrictions and observing social distancing.
- Skydive experience
- Same day return ferry with SeaLink Rottnest Island
- Entry/Admission - Rottnest Island Airport
- Lunch - All food and drink
- Hotel transfers
SeaLink Rottnest Island - B Shed, Fremantle Terminal, B Shed Victoria Quay, Fremantle WA 6160, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Captain Cook Cruises (WA) in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.