Have you ever tried it? Jumping out of a perfectly good airplane? Harness tight, sitting in the door with your Instructor the deafening sound of wind in your ears? Have you experienced the incredible rush of free fall?
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: SeaLink Rottnest Island, B Shed Victoria Quay, Fremantle, Western Australia 6160 Australia
Check in and board your vessel for transfer from Fremantle to Rottnest Island.
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: Rottnest Island Airport, Rottnest Island WA 6161, Australia
Commence your skydive.
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Skydive experience
- Hop on hop off bus pass
- Drink after skydive at a local beachside bar
- Same day return ferry with SeaLink Rottnest Island
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Rottnest Island Airport
7 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Captain Cook Cruises (WA) in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.