Discover Rottnest Island by bicycle and experience over 63 beaches and 20 bays as you explore this unique A Class Reserve. Cycling is environmentally friendly and a fun recreational activity for all ages. As Rottnest Island has essentially no cars, cycling is one of the best ways to get around the Island.
Snorkelling is absolutely amazing on Rottnest Island, with many calm bays and beaches to choose from. See some unique marine wildlife and tropical corals in the beautiful underwater habitat. Bicycle and snorkel combo hire is the most easy, stress free way to get the ultimate Rottnest experience!
About This Deal
Skip the line on Rottnest Island and easily pick up your pre hired bike and snorkel kit. Rental includes bike fitting and free breakdown service.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bicycles and snorkels must be collected by an Adult (18+ years), or be accompanied at time of collection by a parent or guardian 18 years or older.
- Not recommended for travelers with mobility problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Our staff have been briefed and trained on hygiene and sanitising practices and we continue to maintain these practices in accordance with health advice. Passengers are required to comply with WA Government health advice at all times, including mandatory restrictions and observing social distancing.
- Landing and facility fees
- Restroom on board
- Use of bicycle
- WiFi on board
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Same day return SeaLink Ferry to Rottnest Island from Fremantle
- Lunch - All Food and Drink
- Hotel transfers
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Captain Cook Cruises (WA) in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.