Go off-road and explore Rottnest Island’s most spectacular bays, beaches and attractions on a Segway built for adventure. Delve into the fascinating military history of Rottnest Island and visit the Bickley Battery gun emplacements and Jubilee lookout.
View the natural habitat of the island as well as the pristine beaches and secluded bays, where there is plenty of stunning photo locations to stop at.
The tour concludes back at Kingstown Barracks and you have free time to do as you please.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rottnest Island Ferry Jetty, Indian Ocean, Rottnest Island WA 6161, Australia
Dock in the ferry jetty on your arrival to Rottnest and return here at the conclusion of your day for your ferry home.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Kingstown Barracks, Kingstown Rd, Rottnest Island WA 6161, Australia
Commence your 1.5 hour Segway tour. Return here on the conclusion of your tour.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for travelers with mobility problems
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Our staff have been briefed and trained on hygiene and sanitising practices. We will continue to monitor and maintain these practices in accordance with the health advice to ensure we maintain these to the highest standards. Number of passengers per vessel has been capped for social distancing.
- Use of Segway
- WiFi on board
- Restroom on board
- Landing and facility fees
- Entry/Admission - Rottnest Island Ferry Jetty
- Lunch - All food and drinks
B Shed, 1 Peter Hughes Dr, Fremantle WA 6160, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Captain Cook Cruises (WA) in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.