The ‘thrill of the catch’ will be yours to remember forever, as you pull up pots of Western Rock Lobster (or ‘crayfish’, as it is commonly known in Australia). Learn more about this unique and delicious ocean delicacy from our crew, then sit back and enjoy watching an exquisite seafood feast prepared right before you.
Hot off the barbecue, your lobster will be served alongside other fresh seafood delights such sashimi salmon, freshly-shucked oysters, Blue Swimmer crabs, fish tacos, prawns and marinated octopus, plus an array of delicious accompaniments.
Enjoy it all, paired with unlimited West Australian wines, beers and soft drinks, served as you cruise.
About This Deal
A hands-on experience where you will pull up pots of Western Rock Lobster, learning about the delicious and unique delicacy. An exquisite seafood feast will then be prepared before your eyes including lobster, sashimi salmon, freshly-shucked oysters, Blue Swimmer crabs, fish tacos, prawns and marinated octopus, accompanied by unlimited West Australian wines, beers and soft drinks.
• Swan River, Riverside Drive Perth City Foreshore, Perth, Western Australia 6000 Australia
• Rottnest Island, Rottnest Island, Cockburn, Greater Perth, Western Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for travelers with mobility issues
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Lunch - Seafood buffet
- Alcoholic Beverages - Unlimited beer, wine and soft drink
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
SeaLink Rottnest Island - Barrack Street Jetty, Perth Terminal, Pier 3, Barrack Street Jetty, Perth WA 6000, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Crown Metropol: 7:00AM
Hyatt Regency: 7:20AM
Pan Pacific Hotel: 7:25AM
Travelodge Hotel: 7:30AM
Parmelia Hilton: 7:40AM
Intercontinental Perth City Centre: 7:45AM
Four Points By Sheraton: 7:50AM
Sullivans Hotel: 8:00AM
You will receive specific pickup location and time instruction after the booking. Please be waiting outside 10 minutes prior to scheduled pickup time.
Please contact SeaLink Rottnest Island If you are not staying near any of the listed locations for the nearest pick-up location and time.
2 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Captain Cook Cruises (WA) in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.