Discover Rottnest Island by bicycle and experience over 63 beaches and 20 bays as you explore this unique A Class Reserve. Cycling is environmentally friendly and a fun recreational activity for all ages. As Rottnest Island has essentially no cars, cycling is one of the best ways to get around the Island.
Snorkelling is absolutely amazing on Rottnest Island, with many calm bays and beaches to choose from. See some unique marine wildlife and tropical corals in the beautiful underwater habitat. Bicycle and snorkel combo hire is the most easy, stress free way to get the ultimate Rottnest experience!
About This Deal
Skip the line on Rottnest Island and easily pick up your pre-hired bike and snorkel kit. Rental includes bike fitting and free breakdown service.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Bicycles and snorkels must be collected by an Adult (18+ years), or be accompanied at time of collection by a parent or guardian 18 years or older.
- Not recommended for travelers with mobility issues
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Our staff have been briefed and trained on hygiene and sanitising practices and we continue to maintain these practices in accordance with health advice. Passengers are required to comply with WA Government health advice at all times, including mandatory restrictions and observing social distancing.
- Use of bicycle
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Landing and facility fees
- Restroom on board
- WiFi on board
- Same day return SeaLink ferry to Rottnest Island from Perth
- All food and drink
SeaLink Rottnest Island - Barrack Street Jetty, Perth Terminal, Barrack Street Jetty, Barrack Square, Perth WA 6000, Australia
Crown Metropol: 7:00AM Hyatt Regency: 7:20AM Pan Pacific Hotel: 7:25AM Travelodge Hotel: 7:30AM Parmelia Hilton: 7:40AM Intercontinental Perth City Centre: 7:45AM Four Points By Sheraton: 7:50AM Sullivans Hotel: 8:00AM You will receive specific pickup location and time instruction after the booking. Please be waiting outside 10 minutes prior to scheduled pickup time. Please contact SeaLink Rottnest Island If you are not staying near any of the listed locations for the nearest pick-up location and time.
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Captain Cook Cruises (WA) in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.