There is no better way to combine a delicious lunch and a wonderful cruise on the magnificent Swan River than on our Fremantle Lunch Cruise. Available from both Perth and Fremantle, this unique cruise includes a buffet of Western Australia’s abundant seasonal fresh produce as well as full bar facilities on board.
Upon boarding the vessel you are shown to your reserved table. Enjoy Captain's commentary during the cruise downstream to the port city of Fremantle. Upon the return journey, you are invited to enjoy the hot buffet complemented by seasonal salads, all followed by a scrumptious dessert buffet. With a fully stocked bar on board why not enhance your light lunch with an ice cold beer, chilled chardonnay or smooth shiraz.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Swan River, Riverside Drive Perth City Foreshore, Perth, Western Australia 6000 Australia
Enjoy Captain's commentary during the cruise downstream to the port city of Fremantle. View the iconic sights of Perth such as Cruise past key sights including Perth’s impressive Bell Tower, the restored Swan Brewery, Kings Park, Royal Perth Yacht Club, the magnificent mansions overlooking the river, Crawley edge Blue Boatshed and Fremantle’s busy inner harbour.
Upon the return journey, you are invited to enjoy the hot buffet complemented by seasonal salads, all followed by a scrumptious dessert buffet. With a fully stocked bar on board why not enhance your light lunch with an ice cold beer, chilled chardonnay or smooth shiraz.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note, accessibility is limited on vessels. For more information, please contact our friendly Reservations Team on (08) 9325 3341.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Minimum age to consume alcohol is 18 years
- Not recommended for travelers with serious mobility issues
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travelers
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
- Our staff have been briefed and trained on hygiene and sanitising practices. We will continue to monitor and maintain these practices in accordance with the health advice to ensure we maintain these to the highest standards. Number of passengers per vessel has been capped for social distancing.
- 2-hour 45-min Swan River Cruise
- Live commentary
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Barrack Street Jetty, Perth WA 6000, Australia
2 hours 45 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Captain Cook Cruises (WA) in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.