Enjoy dinner on the water with this 2.5 hour Swan River cruise in Perth. Admire views of the tranquil waterfront as the city lights up for the night, and feast on a gourmet selection from the hot buffet, complemented by a variety of fresh seasonal salads and cold dishes. Sip Australian wine, beer, soft drinks, tea and coffee, and listen to music while you glide along the river.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Captain Cook Cruises, Pier No. 3 Barrack St A quick boat ride to Fremantle for a 4. 5 hour Walking tour, Perth, Western Australia 6000 Australia
Check in for your cruise on Pier 3, Barrack St Jetty (Captain Cook Cruises office) and board your vessel to commence the evening.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Swan River, Riverside Drive Perth City Foreshore, Perth, Western Australia 6000 Australia
Enjoy a 2.5 hour scenic cruise on the Swan River, seeing the skyline of Perth and surrounding attractions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age to consume alcohol is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking; the buffet includes gluten-free and dairy-free items
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note, accessibility is limited on vessels. For more information, please contact our friendly Reservations Team on (08) 9325 3341.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travelers
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
- Our staff have been briefed and trained on hygiene and sanitising practices. We will continue to monitor and maintain these practices in accordance with the health advice to ensure we maintain these to the highest standards. Number of passengers per vessel has been capped for social distancing.
- Dinner - Buffet dinner
- Wine, beer and soft drinks
- Tea and coffee
- Live entertainment
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Cocktails from the bar (available for purchase)
Barrack Street Jetty, Perth WA 6000, Australia
2 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Captain Cook Cruises (WA) in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.