This small-group tour is lead by a professional photographer who has many years experience in helping and teaching people how to improve their photography. The tour is suitable for all skill levels and all types of camera.
We take our time in each location, giving you the best possible chance of getting the shot you want.
If you want to book for a group of 4 or more contact us directly for pricing and availability.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Caversham Wildlife Park, Whiteman Park Via Marshall Rd Swan Valley Region, Whiteman, Swan Valley, Western Australia 6068 Australia
From Perth we head to Caversham wildlife park which offers great opportunities to get up close with a big variety of Australian wildlife. Animals and birds include kangaroos, koalas, wombats, penguins, kookaburra, reptiles and dingoes.
Caversham, time permitting will also provide you with the opportunity to meet some of our great wildlife and learn more about them.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Perth Sunset Coast Drive, West Coast Highway Cottesloe to Mindarie, Perth, Western Australia 6000 Australia
From Caversham we will head west to a beach that is often frequented by locals and gives us great opportunities to photograph seascapes and the waves. As we enter into the golden hour the beach gives us great light and often fishermen or people on the beach to offer foreground interest.
We will then have a BBQ by the beach, a favourite West Australian social occasion, before heading back to photograph the sunset.
The sunsets are often spectacular in Western Australia and we will wait until the sun has gone down as this often gives us the best colour.
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Dinner - A sunset BBQ by the beach
- Bottled water
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Caversham Wildlife Park
- You need to provide your own camera, memory cards, batteries and tripod. A tripod can be hired for $10 by proir arrangement.
Wellington St Arena Yellow Cat 23, Perth WA 6000, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Capture the Light Photographic Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.