Enjoy this Private day tour, minimum 2 people, maximum 21 people to the Blue Mountains from Sydney. Travelling by air-conditioned SUV (2 - 4 people) or coach up to 21 people. This is a FULL DAY tour with full English commentary.
City pick ups ( please phone or text 0432507186) and leave the driving to our all Aussie professionals with over 30 years experience. Their commentary will be most fascinating including Aboriginal legends about the Boomerang etc.
Discover all the main sights of this World Heritage Park with fresh air and amazing views, including a visit to the Featherdale Wildlife Park with many Koalas, Kangaroos and more.
Visit Katoomba, Leura, Echo point for the ultimate viewing of The Three Sisters, Optional Scenicworld for the Railway, 2 Cable Cars (see Katoomba Fallls) and valley Boardwalk through the forest, our 'Grand Canyon", more spectacular view points, Cahills' Lookout to see the Boars Head Rock, and River cruise return to Sydney Harbour nearby the Opera House.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blue Mountains, Katoomba, New South Wales 2780 Australia
See all the main sights of the mountains.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Featherdale Sydney Wildlife Park, 217 - 229 Kildare Rd Doonside, Blacktown, New South Wales 2767 Australia
See all our native animals- Koalas, Kangaroos, Wombats, Emus, Crocodile and many more.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Scenic World Blue Mountains, Corner Violet Street & Cliff Drive, Katoomba, New South Wales 2780 Australia
Optional $49 entry to take the Scenic Railway , Two Gondolas and forest Boardwalk./
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The Three Sisters, Echo Point road Echo Point, Katoomba, New South Wales 2780 Australia
The best viewpoint of our Blue Mountains Grand Canyon.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Cahill's Lookout, 258-276 Cliff Drive, Katoomba, New South Wales 2780 Australia
View the Boars Head Rock and this beautiful lookout away from crowds.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Sydney Harbour, Sydney, New South Wales Australia
Return via the river ferry along the Parramatta River to disembark near the Sydney Opera House.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Wentworth Falls Lake, Wentworth Falls, New South Wales Australia
This tranquil high alpine lake surrounded by tall Eucalyptus trees and many small ducks.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Katoomba, Katoomba, Blue Mountains, New South Wales
The main village.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Leura, Leura, Blue Mountains, New South Wales
The garden village - magnificent private gardens and quaint shops.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please state your hotel pick-up location at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Hotel pickup
- Professional guide
- Live commentary on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- River ferry return
- Entry/Admission - Blue Mountains
- Entry/Admission - Featherdale Sydney Wildlife Park
- Entry/Admission - The Three Sisters
- Entry/Admission - Cahill's Lookout
- Entry/Admission - Sydney Harbour
- Entry/Admission - Wentworth Falls Lake
- Hotel drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Scenic World rides (AUD49 per person)
- Entry/Admission - Scenic World Blue Mountains
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the SYDNEY TOURS R US trading as Company -Carvin Tailors pty ltd in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.