You are invited to travel some 15 nautical miles off the Fremantle coast to the unique and stunning island of Rottnest. Your vessel is a luxury appointed 12.5 m Schionning catamaran, with 5 double berths, two WC's (Heads), three hot showers, swim platforms, lower-able front ladder for easy access into the water, luxuriously appointed lounged saloon, fully equipped galley, refrigerator and deep freeze with a chiller box in the cockpit deck for drinks.
Get ready drop anchor in one of the many picturesque bays to enable you to take every opportunity to enjoy our luxury catamaran - swim, kayak, recline in our cargo net or head for the reefs for a snorkel, or just snooze and relax onboard either in the comfortable trampolines up front between the hulls or on the lounged shaded rear deck. You are even welcome to take part in the sailing, raising, lowering and trimming sails or taking the helm!
Use of 2 kayaks
Stand up paddle board
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Salmon Bay, Cockburn, Rottnest Island, Western Australia 6161 Australia
Feel the breeze in your hair as we sail aboard our luxury catamaran to Rottnest Island. Relax, swim, kayak or snorkel whilst we set anchor in one of the many picturesque bays. Perfect for a family day out!
Duration: 4 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- Pregnant travelers over 30 weeks may be asked to provide a medical clearance certificate.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Lunch - Delicious buffet style lunch served with hot and cold refreshments.
- Snacks - Morning Tea (cakes/pastries, fruit, hot & cold beverages)
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Kayaks and SUP
- Rottnest Island Marine Park Entry Fees
- Ride in the cargo net (if conditions permit)
- Entry/Admission - Salmon Bay
- Transfers to/from accommodation
Sardine Jetty, 1 Mews Rd, Fremantle WA 6160, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Charter 1 in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.