Charter 1 is the famous yellow catamaran everybody knows and loves. She's impossible to miss and hugely popular for taking guests on magical ocean sunset sails on Thursday to Sunday evenings (season dependent).
Watch Fremantle, the Port and Harbour come alive with a kaleidoscope of colours.
You may even be joined by a pod of dolphins or see humpback whales and their calves as they migrate down the coast from Sept – Nov. An ocean facing sunset in Perth is an experience you'll remember forever.
'Capella' is a luxury appointed 12.5m Schionning sailing catamaran custom built for tours and charting. She is noted for her stable ride and huge deck space at nearly twice the width of a single hull vessel, meaning plenty of spaces to sit and relax as you watch the day turn into night and the stars come out to shine.
Time of departure varies by time of year due to differences in sunset times - please check at the time of booking.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Fremantle Fishing Boat Harbour, Mews Rd, Fremantle, Western Australia 6160 Australia
Your sail starts and ends at Fishing Boat Harbour where two iconic businesses come together. We then sail out into the beautiful waters of Cockburn sound and along the WA coastline. Watch the day turns into night and the stars begin to shine as you enjoy a magnificent west coast sunset from the best seat in the house.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- A reasonable degree of mobility is required for boarding the vessel and safe movement throughout the journey as we are sailing on ocean waters
- Please wear warm, comfortable clothes. No heels on deck (barefoot preferred)
- Remember, sailing can at times be a wet and windy experience. Sailing route is at the discretion of the skipper on the day.
- Start time is always 90 minutes before sunset. This varies by time of year and will be confirmed in the booking confirmation your receive from the tour provider.
- Most travelers can participate
- Pregnant travelers over 30 weeks may be asked to provide a medical clearance certificate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Alcoholic Beverages - A glass of sparkling wine on arrival (one per adult)
- Snacks - Shared antipasto throughout the journey
- BYO additional drinks at no charge (excludes spirits)
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Charter 1 in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.