Enjoy the unique eco-friendly experience of whale watching under sail (weather permitting). After a short transit to the entrance of Port Jackson your small group tour heads into the Tasman Sea to search for Humpback and other species of whales during their annual migration passed Sydney
What You'll Get
See the sights of world-famous Sydney Harbour before we head into the Tasman Sea to follow humpback and other species of whales during their annual migration.
• Rose Bay Beach, Rose Bay, New South Wales Australia
• Sydney Harbour, Sydney, New South Wales Australia
• South Head, Sydney, New South Wales Australia
• Manly Beach, Sydney, New South Wales 2095 Australia
• Bondi Beach, Queen Elizabeth Drive, Sydney, New South Wales 2026 Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travellers prone to chronic seasickness
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 34 travelers
- Bottled water
- Restroom on board
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Charterscene in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.