The Cheers Full Bottle tour is exceptional value giving you an extensive overview of Margie's unique offerings. Our knowledgeable and witty guides will take you on an adventure of indulgence and discovery, that goes well beyond the all important wine tasting
Enjoy cellar doors that offer exclusive discounts and bonus buys.
Cheers will get you into the barrel room at Brown Hill Estate to enjoy a very personal intro oaked wine.
Your lunch venue has been selected to provide a great country feel whilst enjoying handcrafted brews or local wines.
You will experience genuine commentary during the tour. The conversations will involve past history, indigenous significant to the region and wine knowledge.
Along the day you will also get an insight to other Must Do,s whilst you are in the region. Getting on the Cheers bus early in your stay can improve your understanding of the region and its offerings so you can bounce out of bed the next day and make the most of your time.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jarvis Estate, 790 Wirring Rd, Margaret River, Western Australia 6285 Australia
A magical experience awaits with a great insight to a family owned and operated estate. Along with wine tasting Cheers will take you into the wine making area and enjoy tastings direct from the barrel.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Bettenay's Margaret River Nougat Company, 248 Tom Cullity Drive, Cowaramup, Western Australia 6284 Australia
Enjoy some of the best wines and liqueurs on offer in the region. Be prepared to spoil yourself with samples of French Nougat. This is wine tourism at its best.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Cowaramup, Cowaramup, Margaret River Region, Western Australia
Cowaramup Brewery is one of the regions first Micro Breweries Enjoy a lunch over a Handcrafted Ale or Larger or maybe a local wine is more to your taste. Overlook rolling picturesque green fields among the famous cows of Cowaramup.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Margaret River Chocolate Company, 5123 West Swan Rd, West Swan, Swan Valley, Western Australia 6055 Australia
Samples and smiles whilst enjoying chocolate
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: THE GROVE DISTILLERY & BREWERY, 491 Carter Road, Margaret River, Western Australia 6280 Australia
Enjoy an extra special tasting of liqueurs and mini cocktails on arrival. Then sit back and relax with your new found tour friends and enjoy a Cheers cheese and cracker plate over a handcrafted brew, cocktail or mixed drink. The grove also has some very good Gins, Scotch and other spirits.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Brown Hill Estate, 925 Rosa Brook Road, Rosa Brook, Western Australia 6285 Australia
Be immersed in this idyllic boutique cellar door. The Brown Hill Estate is an excellent example of fine wine making in the Margaret River region. This truly is one of the regions gems and is a credit to this small family owned business. The tasting at Brown Hill can only be described as generous and comprehensive in both wine and experience.
Your wine tasting takes place in the very heart of the wine making area. During your visit, Brown Hill extends to you, intimate access to their Winemakers and Viticulturalists alike.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Margaret River Dairy Company, 8063 Bussell Hwy, Metricup, Western Australia 6280 Australia
Complementary Cheese tastings on offer along with the best Milk Shakes in the South West can be purchased .
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Colonial Brewing Co, Osmington Road, Margaret River, Western Australia 6285 Australia
If your Cheers Tour Guide has time the tour will drop into the Colonial Brewing Coy. Cheers can not guarantee this stop but around 95% of our tours have the time to drop in for a cleansing amber PIT STOP.
The Colonial is our regions second built Craft Brewery. Way back in 2004 the Colonial took up the challenge and started brewing beer.
This planned stop is a quick introduction (stopping for 15 min) to the Colonial Brewing Co.
Customers will have time to purchase and enjoy a craft beer or local wine.
Duration: 15 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adut
- Dress code is smart casual
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- I understand and comply with the WA Government's Laws requiring all attendees to adhere to vaccination requirements at the time of attending the tour, and acknowledge that I will provide any necessary documentation upon arrival
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Cheers Tours has complied all relevant Covid safe course requirements for both State and Australian Quality Tourism bodies. Cheers also undertakes and commits to a Covid-19 Safety Plan that is independently audited.
- All wine tasting fees
- Bottled water on board
- Cheese & Crackers at wine tasting
- Liqueur samples
- Accommodation pickup and drop-off
- Lunch with Craft Beer or a glass of wine or soft drink
- Tastings at Chocolate, Cheese and Nougat factories
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Jarvis Estate
- Entry/Admission - Bettenay's Margaret River Nougat Company
- Entry/Admission - Margaret River Chocolate Company
- Entry/Admission - THE GROVE DISTILLERY & BREWERY
- Entry/Admission - Brown Hill Estate
- Entry/Admission - Margaret River Dairy Company
- Entry/Admission - Colonial Brewing Co
- Any additional wine, spirit or beer tastings outside of the described in inclusions
Traveler pickup is offered
FREE PICK UP & DROP OFF
Cheers will guarantee free pickup and Drop from any location within the Margaret River Township.
In addition for any bookings of 4 or more Cheers guarantee free pick up from any location within the Margaret River Region.
The Full Bottle Tour is a Full day tour that picks you up between 10.00 am – 10.30 am and drops you off between 5.30-6.00 pm. Remembering that departure and drop off times are dependent on customer location within the Margaret River Region. YES, we will come and get you if you are within the Margaret River Town.
At the completion of your Full Bottle Tour Cheers will then drop you back at your nominated location within Margaret River Region.
IMPORTANT TOUR HOUSEWORK
Cheers has been operating for over 15 years. In this time, we have learnt that the best start to your tour is a smooth pick up. Text communication works best. When making your booking, you will see a tick box asking for your mobile confirmation.
• Cheers will send confirmation of your pickup v SMS text to your booking mobile number.
• Please check your mobile for a pickup time text at around 6.30 pm the night before your tour.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Cheers Wine & Scenic Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.