Enjoy a full day tour operating from 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on Wednesdays and Thursdays. You will be collected by coach in the Perth CBD or Swan Valley. Enjoy the day exploring the beautiful rolling hills of the Chittering Valley region, while learning about the history of the local Chittering Valley region.
About This Deal
Be collected by bus from the Perth CBD at 9.00 a.m. Ride to Guildford to the next pickup point. You then travel approximately 1 hour through to Chittering Valley to your first stop for tasting of local bush tucker cooked on the bbq using local bush tucker ingredients. You then travel for around 15 minutes to your next destination "An Organic Cattle Property" where you can walk among the cows and learn about the cattle and the area. You then travel to a local winery restaurant set among the vineyards for tastings of award winning wines and BBQ Lunch (your choice of Chicken, Fish or Steak (vegetarian options available), all locally sourced where possible, salads and deserts are also provided. After lunch, you head on to an Organic Fruit Orchard, where you will learn about the organic process and an opportunity to pick some fruit when in season. After the Orchard, you will travel around 5-10 minutes to a local pottery/Art studio set, overlooking a lake and the Chittering hills. A local potter will give a demonstration in the art of pottery making and also an opportunity to look at the fantastic pottery and art on display. You will then depart on the journey back to Perth arriving around 4.30 p.m.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Food tasting
- Wine tasting
- Lunch - 2-course lunch
- All activities
- Live commentary on board
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points (For Larger groups of 5 or more pickup can be arranged from your hotel in the Perth CBD. Please contact us directly to arrange.
- Alcoholic drinks (Free Wine Tasting)
- Drinks (Available to Purchase)
Perth CBD: Pick up will be near the Perth Train Station at Wellington St Tourist Coach Stand.
Note: For Larger groups of 5 or more we can arrange pickup from your hotel in the Perth CBD. Please contact us directly to arrange.
Guildford Train Station: Pick up will be at the Guildford Train Station car park located on James St in Guildford.
Wellington St Coach Station, arrive back at Perth CBD at 4.30PM
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Chittering Valley Tours Pty Ltd in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.