This walking tour is our premium experience for food lovers and sweet tooths alike. A delicious opportunity to uncover some of the finest couverture chocolate in Melbourne, meet some of the chocolate makers and to enjoy incredible patisserie through some specially crafted exclusive experiences.
Chocoholics on our Chocolate & Dessert walking tour are treated to specially crafted exclusive experiences with our partner venues and we guarantee you will finish the tour with incredible knowledge and appreciation for the passion and craftmanship that leads to the exquisite flavours you will enjoy on the tour.
Join your local tour guide for a delightful stroll through Melbourne’s famous arcades and secret laneways as you discover the beautiful chocolatiers and pâtissiers tucked away down the back streets of Melbourne sampling chocolates and sweet treats along the way!
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chocoholic Tours, Block Arcade 182 Collins St, Melbourne, Victoria 3000 Australia
This walking tour is our premium experience for food lovers & sweet tooths alike. A delicious opportunity to uncover some of the finest couverture chocolate in Melbourne, meet some of the chocolate makers & enjoy incredible patisserie.
Guests are treated to specially crafted exclusive experiences & we guarantee you will finish the tour with incredible knowledge & appreciation for the passion & craftmanship that leads to the exquisite flavours you will enjoy on the tour.
Join your local guide for a delightful stroll through our famous arcades & secret laneways as you discover the beautiful chocolatiers and pâtissiers tucked away down the back streets of Melbourne.
Over the course of approx 3 hours we will stroll about 2km (1.2 miles) & visit five of the most secret chocolatiers & dessert bars. All our partners are Australian, many are unique to Melbourne, all with their unique experiences. While the partners we visit may vary we guarantee amazing food & incredible experiences every tour
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Minimum numbers apply; there is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements; in the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travelers
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
- Professional, local guide
- Minimum 7 chocolate tastings
- Chocoholic survival kit (tasting bag, bottle of water, "I'm a Chocoholic" badge)
- Hot chocolate
- Cheese & chocolate matching experience
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
100 Elizabeth St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Chocoholic Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.