Explore one of the most popular and exciting cities in Australia on an unlimited 24 or 48 hour hop-on hop-off bus tour. You’ll have access to 2 routes and 27 stops on an iconic red double-bus, seeing everything great about Melbourne. This includes modern districts, beaches, gardens and a harbour! There really is something for everyone in the capital of Victoria. With this tour you’ll be given a discount booklet for local attractions, as well as enjoying views from the open-top deck, and learning from the on-board audio tour commentary!
What You'll Get
Route Duration: 2 hoursStops on the City Tour:
- Flinders Street Station - Stop 13 - Your Australian sightseeing extravaganza will begin at Federation Square, a truly magnificent public space bursting with energy, culture, art, music and much more. This square is in close proximity to the central business district, meaning you also get to experience a fantastic view of some modern skyscrapers. Even though this is the first stop on the double-decker bus tour, you can actually hop-on to the tour at any of the stops along the routes!
- SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium
- Eureka Skydeck - The Eureka Skydeck is part of the Eureka Tower, one of the tallest buildings in Australia. This is your chance to experience an unbeatable view of Melbourne, with incredible 360 degree views. Be sure to have your camera at the ready for some spectacular selfies!
- Crown casino
- DFO South Wharf
- Melbourne Star Observation Wheel
- Etihad Stadium - Stop D1
- Queen Victoria Market
- Melbourne Zoo/Poplar Rd
- Lygon Street
- IMAX Melbourne Museum
- Chinatown Melbourne 墨尔本唐人街
- Cathedral Place
- Wellington Parade - Hop-off the bus at this stop to explore the beautiful Fitzroy Gardens. This is your chance to get away from the vibrancy for a while, and enjoy the peaceful natural surroundings, in this city known for its gardens. If you don't feel like walking, stay on the bus and enjoy panoramic views of the greenery from the open-top deck.
- Melbourne Cricket Ground
Harbour Town Melbourne / DFO South Wharf / City Sightseeing Melbourne / SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium / Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG) / Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre / St Kilda Botanical Gardens / Eureka Skydeck / Flemington Racecourse / Marvel Stadium / Melbourne Star Observation Wheel / Queen Victoria Market / Melbourne Museum / Arts Centre Melbourne / Immigration Museum / Melbourne Park
Operates: 9:30am - 5:30pm, every 40 minutes.
St. Kilda Route
Route Duration: 1 hourStops on the St. Kilda Route:
- Flinders Street Station - Stop 13
- Shrine of Remembrance - Stop 19
- South Melbourne
- Pullman Melbourne Albert Park
- The Esplanade
- Luna Park/The Esplanade
- Saint Kilda Marina
- St Kilda Skate Park
- Port Melbourne Beach - For any sun-lovers on-board, hop-off at South Melbourne beach for a walk on the sand, a sunbathe, or a swim in the sea! Yet another great aspect to this enjoyably varied city.
- Station Pier
- Bay Street
- Crown casino
- Arts Centre - Hop-off at Melbourne's Arts Centre if you want to explore your artistic taste, or are just generally in need of some entertainment. This venue has fantastic facilities, and has many forms of live shows including music, dance and theatre. This informative bus tour consists of an on-board audio tour commentary, so you'll be certain to learn something new when passing by attractions like this.
Shrine of Remembrance / Arts Centre Melbourne / St Kilda Botanical Gardens / Brighton Bathing Boxes / St Kilda Pier / Eureka Skydeck / Flemington Racecourse / Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre / Princes Pier
Operates: 9:45am - 4:45pm, every 120 minutes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates: All Year Round (except Good Friday, 25th December, 1st January)
- City Tour: First departure - 9:30am, Last departure - 5:30pm (October - April), 4:10pm (May - September). Frequency - every 40 minutes.
- St. Kilda Tour: First departure - 9:45am, Last departure - 4:45pm (October - April), 3:45pm (May - September), Frequency - every 60 minutes (October - April), every 120 minutes (May - September).
- Mobile vouchers must be redeemed at the Federation Square stop, stop 1 on the tour.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Paper vouchers can be redeemed at any of the bus stops
- Unlimited hop-on hop-off for 24 or 48 hours (depends on option chosen at check-out)
- Commentary available in English
- Discount booklet including offers on local eateries, attractions and shops
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
60 to 120 minutes
You may disembark at any of the available stops.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the City Sightseeing Ltd - UK and Ireland in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.