Explore Melbourne with a fantastic 24 hour hop-on hop-off bus pass. With unlimited access to 2 routes and 27 stops across the city, you'll see all of the key landmarks on this sightseeing tour, including the Eureka Skydeck, Melbourne Star, St. Kilda Marina, Federation Square, Fitzroy Gardens, Chinatown and much more! The panoramic views from the open-top deck, as well as the on-board live tour commentary, ensure that your double-decker bus experience is both fun and educational. Depending on which ticket you select, you'll also gain entry to one of Melbourne's most popular attractions! Choose from the Old Melbourne Gaol, Melbourne Zoo, IceBar Melbourne and a fabulous River Cruise.
What You'll Get
Enjoy discovering the city of Melbourne on a hop-on hop-off bus tour; with access to two routes, City and St Kilda. Hop-on to the City Route at Federation Square; famous for its striking architecture and the many famous sports and music events that are hosted here. Along this route, passengers will discover famous landmarks including the Eureka Skydeck - the highest observation deck in the southern hemisphere - or hop-off at the Harbour Town, where you will find the amazing Melbourne Star! See the historic side to Melbourne at Cathedral Place - packed with architectural treasures - or hop-off at Melbourne Museum to explore the cities interesting past!
From the open-top deck, admire stunning sea views along the St Kilda Route as the bus approaches South Melbourne Beach. Hop-off at Luna Park, iconic for its bright and colourful lights, and explore the many eateries, shops and bars that live here. Experience a more peaceful side to Melbourne at the Harbour, or hop-off at the famous Arts Centre which is one of the cities most outstanding architectures.
Break-up your day of sightseeing and visit one of the fabulous attractions on offer or a 60-minute River Cruise.
Melbourne Zoo: Melbourne's largest and most popular zoo is home to over 300 different species, making this zoo a fabulous place to enjoy a day out whilst in Melbourne. Enjoy daily feedings, shows and interactions with dozens of exhibits!
Old Melbourne Gaol: The former home to some of Melbourne's most dangerous criminals in history, is today one of Melbourne's most popular attractions. From 1800 to 1929, the Gaol built one of the most interesting histories with over 130 hangings, including the infamous Ned Kelly! Explore the excitingly terrifying cells and take part in weekly interactive activities and events!
MCG & National Sports Museum: Discover Australia's sporting history at the iconic, Melbourne Cricket Ground. Explore the countries largest collection of sporting memorabilia and enjoy interactive displays, 3D holograms and much more!
River Cruise: Choose from 1 of 3 river cruises - Ports & Docklands; 1 Hour River Garden's or Williamstown City & Boat Trip. Along each river, you will admire beautiful views of different areas of the city!
With these combination tickets, make the most of your sightseeing experience in Melbourne, with excellent value for money.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates: All Year Round
- City Route: 09:30 - 17:30, departures every 40 mins St Kilda Route: 09:45 - 16:45, departures every 60 mins Full Durations: 120 mins (City Route), 80 mins (St Kilda Route)
- IceBar Melbourne is open daily from 10:00am until late. Children are welcome from 10:00am - 7:00pm.
- Old Melbourne Gaol is open daily from 9:30am - 5:00pm. Suggested last entry is at 3:30pm. Please note that this attraction contains material that may not be suitable for young children.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Melbourne Zoo is open daily from 9:00am - 5:00pm.
- River Cruise departure point is at Southbank Promenade Berth 5, near the Langham Hotel on the river's edge. Customers are advised to check in at the ticket kiosk 20 minutes before the departure time. The timetable can be subject to change due to weather conditions, please contact Melbourne River Cruises to confirm departure times.
- Mobile and paper vouchers are accepted for this tour.
- Mobile vouchers must be redeemed at Bus Stop 1 (Federation Square). Paper vouchers can be redeemed at any of the stops along the routes.
- Unlimited hop-on hop-off for 24 hours
- Live commentary in English
- Discount booklet for savings at local attractions
- Entry to one Melbourne attraction
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
The first tour stop along both routes is located at Federation Square, however passengers can hop on to the tour at any of the allocated tour stops.
At the 'end' of the tour, the bus will return to the first tour stop along the route.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the City Sightseeing Ltd - UK and Ireland in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.