Unwind on a small group day trip from Melbourne to the beautiful Mornington Peninsula. Waken your senses on a coastal walk that will take in the Peninsula’s brooding headlands, jagged rocks pools and wild surf juxtaposed by the blissful tranquility that comes with a soak in Victoria’s only geothermal hot springs. The personalised experience (no more the 7 people) stops to take in spectacular views of Port Philip bay, the historic Cape Shank Lighthouse and to see local wildlife including kangaroos.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Arthurs Seat, Arthurs Seat, Mornington Peninsula, Victoria
Morning Tea. Take in amazing views of the Mornington and Bellarine peninsulas, and the towers of Melbourne, far across the bay. Keep an eye out for kangaroos.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Flinders, Flinders, Mornington Peninsula, Victoria
A 1.5 km return walk through shady Banksia groves takes us to the beautiful Cairns Bay comprises a sandy beach surrounded by basalt cliffs. This serene location is contrasted by brooding headlands and wild waves
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cape Schanck, Cape Schanck, Mornington Peninsula, Victoria
Here we will enjoy the beauty of the Cape Schanck boardwalk. This short circuit descends to the beach and rock platform. Several lookouts have spectacular views over the geological formations called Pulpit Rock and the Devils Desk formed over millions of years.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Peninsula Hot Springs, 140 Springs Lane, Fingal, Victoria 3939 Australia
Last stop rounds the day off with a soak in the award winning Peninsula geothermal hot springs. Natural thermal mineral waters flow into the pools providing an idyllic setting for relaxation and rejuvenation
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Peninsula Hot Springs
Arts Centre Melbourne, 100 St Kilda Rd, Melbourne VIC 3004, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Coast Love in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.