What can we offer you?
• Private transfer service to and from Brisbane Domestic & International Airport
• Exclusive use of the vehicle for a faster journey to your accommodation with no multiple stops
• Fully licensed & insured vehicles with accredited drivers
• Pre-Booked fixed price fares
• We have the highest standards of cleanliness and maintenance of all our fleet vehicles, and that includes total attention to COVID-19 safety arrangements.
• Your driver will have live flight arrival and departure information to ensure no delays.
• We will provide the driver’s phone number when transferring out of office hours for peace of mind.
• Pick-up from your airport terminal, apartment, hotel lobby or home throughout the Sunshine Coast for convenience.
• Door-to-door meet and greet service with drop-off at your chosen destination.
• Luggage, airport parking and tolls are all-inclusive in transfer prices., Our rates are affordable and our prices fixed. No hidden extras, no surprises.
About This Deal
Most people arrive into the region via Brisbane Airport and from there travel to their accommodation. Why not start your holiday in style and stress-free by allowing Coast to Hinterland Tours pick you up from the airport and take you to the door of your accommodation? No hassle, and a way to completely relax and enjoy the passing scenery, after your long flight.
If your flight is using Brisbane Domestic or International airport, Coast to Hinterland Tours can offer you an efficient, reliable private transfer service. We operate private transfers seven days a week, providing you with a professional & reliable meet and greet door-to-door private airport transfer services.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Covid Safe Plan implemented in conjunction with Queensland Health and Queensland Tourism Industry Council.
- Luggage Trailer
- Airport Parking Fees
- Meet-and-Greet Service
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Coast to Hinterland Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.