Discover the sights and delights of Noosa, one of the many jewels in the Sunshine Coast crown during this full-day guided tour.
After being collected from your accommodation, you will drive north to the famous Hastings Street where you will enjoy 45-minutes of free time to explore the shops, grab a coffee or walk along the white sands of Noosa Main Beach.
Next, take a ride on the ferry up the Noosa River to Noosa Marina in Tewantin where you will be treated to an elegant two-course lunch overlooking the Noosa River, paired with a glass of wine or beer. To end the day, experience the amazing Noosa Everglades on a 3-hour Serenity Cruise.
Noosa is one of the many jewels in the Sunshine Coast crown, and with stunning beaches, nature at every turn, and one of the most famous shopping streets in the region (Hastings Street). If you’re a lover of gastronomy, there are several top-quality restaurants in Noosa too, making it a foodie’s delight!
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Laguna Lookout, Viewland Drive, Noosa, Queensland 4567 Australia
The ultimate panorama of Noosa is just a short drive from the town’s bustling hub of Hastings Street, and provides sweeping views that extend out as far as the Glasshouse Mountains in the distance and across the Noosa River.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Noosa Main Beach, Noosa, Queensland Australia
Next stop is Hastings Street where you will enjoy 90 minutes’ free time to explore Hastings Street and Noosa Main Beach. You will have plenty of time to grab a coffee or browse the many shops along Hastings Street or take a walk to Noosa National Park.
Noosa Main Beach is one of the few beaches along Australia’s coastline facing north and is the best option for families or those who are not confident in the surf, as it is protected by the headland, has gentle waves and is patrolled year-round by surf lifesavers.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Noosa Ferry & Cruise Company, Noosa Marina, Parkyn Ct, Tewantin QLD 4565, Australia
After Hastings Street, you will take a ride on the Noosa Ferry up the Noosa River to Tewantin for an appetising two-course lunch on the river. The Noosa Ferry will allow you to enjoy the passing scenery in a laid-back manner, this is one of the many Sunshine Coast attractions for the camera!
The ferry will pick you up at Hastings Street and take you on a ferry cruise along the Noosa River to Noosa Marina. You will get to see local wildlife, amazing scenery and views right over the water, and you’ll also get to check out the region from a different viewpoint.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Pier 11 Restaurant & Events, 1a/2 Parkyn Ct, Tewantin QLD 4565, Australia
If you’re a foodie, you’re in for a treat as the two-course lunch with a glass of wine or beer is at one of Noosa’s highly rated restaurants, Pier 11 – Bistro, Restaurant & Functions is spectacularly located at the Noosa Marina perched overlooking the Noosa River.
The stylish and warm decor of the main restaurant offers diners a picturesque waterfront setting for all dining occasions. The River Lounge offers a great place to take in the endless river views and the natural surrounds. A waterfront setting unmatched in Noosa.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Everglades, 204 Lake Flat Road, Noosa, Queensland 4565 Australia
Noosa Everglades Serentiy Cruise
After lunch enjoy a 20-minute scenic drive through Noosaville & Tewantin past the forrestry plantations before arriving at Habitat Noosa Everglades Eco Camp, recently awarded Australia’s Best New Tourism Business, where you’ll depart on an afternoon Serenity Cruise, on Lake Cootharaba, heading north up the Upper Noosa River to Fig Tree Point ( historic indigenious location ) past the Kinaba Information Centre. This is the start of the Noosa Everglades.
Onboard you’ll enjoy a glass of bubble and light savory afternoon tea before returning to Habitat Noosa with the sun lowering over the lake to end what is an amazing full day in Noosa.
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Pick up available from: Mooloolaba, Maroochydore, Cotton Tree, Coolum, Twin Waters, Marcoola, Peregian Beach, Sunshine Beach, Noosa, Noosaville, Tewantin Pick-up Times Mooloolaba 8.20 am Maroochydore, Alexandra Headlands, Cotton Tree 8.35 am Twin Waters, Marcoola, Coolum 9.00 am Peregian Beach, Sunshine Beach 9.20 am Noosa, Noosaville 9.30 am Drop-off at accommodation approximately 5.45 pm – 6.45 pm
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Covid Safe Plan implemented in conjunction with Queensland Health and Queensland Tourism Industry Council.
- Pick-up and drop-off from your accommodation
- Visit Laguna lookout for views on Noosa River and surrounds
- Enjoy 90 minutes’ free time to explore Hastings Street, Noosa Main Beach or Noosa National Park
- Enjoy a 2-course lunch at one of Noosa’s top-rated restaurants
- Noosa Ferry from Hastings Street to Noosa Marina (45 minutes)
- Live like a local & see Noosa’s highlights in one day
- Snacks - The tour includes light nibbles along the way and an afternoon snack / refreshment before returning to habitat noosa everglades eco camp where you are welcome to walk around the 65 acre eco camp.
- 3-Hour Noosa Everglades Serenity Cruise
- Entry/Admission - Laguna Lookout
- Entry/Admission - Noosa Main Beach
- Entry/Admission - Noosa Ferry & Cruise Company
- Entry/Admission - Pier 11 Restaurant & Events
- Entry/Admission - Everglades
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up available from hotels and apartments located in the following beacshide areas:
Mooloolaba, Maroochydore, Cotton Tree, Coolum, Twin Waters, Marcoola, Peregian Beach, Sunshine Beach, Noosa, Noosaville, Tewantin
Mooloolaba 8.20 am
Maroochydore, Alexandra Headlands, Cotton Tree 8.35 am
Twin Waters, Marcoola, Coolum 9.00 am
Peregian Beach, Sunshine Beach 9.20 am
Noosa, Noosaville 9.30 am
Drop-off at accommodation approximately 5.45 pm – 6.45 pm
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Coast to Hinterland Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.