We are Sydney’s chilled tour operator. We have amassed hundreds of 5 star reviews over various platforms. We are the only tour operator in Sydney to target the younger 18ish to 39ish aged travellers if you are a little older and like what you see then come join.
Get out of Sydney and travel north to Port Stephens and Shoal Bay on this 12-hour tour that provides a day of awesomeness! Day includes an awesome beach or 2, swimming/body surfing in the waves, sand surfing on some cool sand dunes OR camel ride ($15 extra), amazing panoramic views from Mount Tomaree after a little hike, dolphin watching (optional $20 extra) OR snorkelling + beach time, enjoy a real Aussie barbecue lunch where you can try some some kangaroo meat, if you're game. You can even try Vegemite and Tim Tams on the bus
End at a cool bar in Sydney for those with remaining energy. We are that non commercial type of tour for those that don't like tours.
About This Deal
Your day trip starts in the early morning with pickup from two locations in central Sydney. Then hit the road on the drive to Port Stephens, about 133 miles (215 km) north of the city. While your bus captain drives, you can get a little sleep in preparation for your day on the beach, make new friends with other passengers on board or watch as the city disappears in the background.
We stop for some takeaway drinks which can be stored in the on-board coolers and then arrive at a real Aussie beach called Zenith beach, a stretch of blue water, waves and off-white sand. Kick back & relax in the sun on the beach or body surf & splash around in the water. You might even spot a fairy penguin or a whale in the distance.
Then hop aboard a local boat for a 90 min DOLPHIN WATCHING cruise of Nelson Bay, sit up front and soak up the sun as you cruise around the open waters to spot dolphins and enjoy the picturesque sights from the middle of Nelsons Bay and have a dip in the boom net which always puts a smile on your face. Please note that DOLPHIN WATCHING is an optional extra at $20, book and pay on the day.
You may relax on the nearby beach at Little Nelsons Bay or grab a snorkel and have a swim with some fish at Fly Point.
We definitely recommend the Dolphin Tour!
After this, head to a nearby park for your Aussie barbecue while you relax and mingle with each other, we even offer a taste of Kangaroo meat to try out (all dietary needs catered for). Then we head over to Anna Bay for sandboarding with its camels and sweeping sand dunes, Anna Bay resembles the middle of the Sahara. Jump aboard a cool big 4WD bus, which takes you along the sand dunes to the sandboarding slopes. There are several hills that vary in steepness and size. If sand surfing isn't your thing you may swap to a camel ride for $15 extra.
When you're boarded out and covered in sand, jump back on the bus and head to Mt. Tomaree lookout. Take an easy walk through the bush up to the Tomaree Headlands lookout point, and enjoy some of the best views of the Port Stephens coastline, Zenith Beach, and nearby islands. By now the day is getting late and you can have a sleep whilst we drive back to Sydney, arriving in the evening. We finish off at a cool local bar near central to keep those friendships blossoming (free drink Jan & Feb 2018).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The morning itinerary is pretty busy. The bus departure time is strict. There is no refunds for no shows.
- Designated pickup & drop off at 814 George Street in the city below Wake Up hostel. Complimentary Kings Cross pickup also offered
- Tour is limited to a maximum of 20ish people
- This tour is designed for the younger backpacker demographic; age restrictions are 18 to 39 years. We aren't strict. No kids under 17 accepted. Older is fine if you like what you see.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved though you may opt to chill at a beach instead.
- BYO snacks and drinks are accepted
- It is very important to have your correct email with the booking. Please confirm that we have your current and correct email when booking.
- Please bring cash for any activities or get cash out at the petrol station in the afternoon on the tour.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Attendance of this tour is indication of full agreement with Coast Warriors terms and conditions which can be found on our website.
- We also run a rad Blue Mountains tour...come join :)
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Barbecue lunch with a side of veggies and Kangaroo
- Sandboarding (free) or discounted camel ride ($15)
- Amazing Beaches
- A hike to an amazing lookout
- Pickup and drop-off at designated meeting points only
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Optional: Dolphin Watching discounted to $20 (Please bring cash)
- Optional: Camel Ride discounted to $15 (Please bring cash). It is not possible to do both the camel ride and the sand boarding.
- Food and drinks (Lunch is included)
1: 203 Victoria St, Potts Point NSW 2011, Australia
2: 814 George St, Haymarket NSW 2000, Australia
814 George St, Haymarket NSW 2000, Australia
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Coast Warriors Pty Ltd in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.