Join us & ride the train to Kiama. Meet at Sydney's Central Station at 10am. On arrival in Kiama your Cocky Guide will assist you purchase lunch at a local bakery. You're also welcome to BYO lunch. We'll eat lunch at nearby Kiama Harbour or Storm Bay, then afterwards we will seek wind & wave action at the Blowhole. Explore part of the Kiama Coast Walk to get to Kiama Farmers Market by 3pm.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kiama Blowhole, Blowhole Point Road, Kiama, Kiama Municipality, New South Wales Australia
Our Cocky Guide will take you on the Kiama Coast Walk right up to the Blowhole
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Kiama Farmers' Market, Manning Street, Kiama at Coronation Park, Surf Beach, Kiama, Kiama Municipality, New South Wales 2533 Australia
Our Cocky Guide will lead you to the market and you will have an hour to explore the stalls
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kiama Coastal Walk, Kiama, Kiama Municipality, New South Wales 2533 Australia
Our Cocky Guide will lead you past a 100 year old Fig Tree and dozens of Norfolk Pines to the Kiama Coast Walk. We will follow the walk from the town centre, up to Kiama Blowhole, and then on to the Kiama Farmers Market. We walk a leisurely 2 to 3 kilometres.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Kiama Harbour, Terralong St, Kiama, Kiama Municipality, New South Wales Australia
You will have the option of purchasing your own lunch and we will have time to enjoy lunch together right next to Kiama Harbour
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Lunch - Lunch is at your own cost. Bring your own or you can purchase something from the many local cafes
Central Station, Eddy Ave, Haymarket NSW 2000, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Cocky Guides in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.