Jump out of a plane from up to 7,000 or 15,000 feet in the air (2,134 or 4,572 meters) on this 2 hour tandem skydiving adventure in Coffs Harbour. Enjoy thrill of freefalling with an instructor before your parachute opens and you both float above the coast and Solitary Islands Marine Reserve, landing on the beach. When booking, select your skydiving height and preferred time.
What You'll Get
Most awesome beach skydive experience in Australia.
We love skydiving, we love life! We are fun, energetic and professional. The gift you will find here is a connection to your fun side, the courageous and connected you who can achieve anything. Skydiving may change your life….
Our focus is on excellence - from the welcome you receive, to the quality of training from our energetic and passionate team. We skydive in an incredible beach location. We create connection and trust, so we can share your amazing and life changing experience. We offer legendary skydives. What are you looking for? Maybe we can help you to find it….
Skydive over 300km of pristine coastline, your backdrop is the Great Dividing Range. You land on the beach in the pristine Solitary Islands Marine Reserve. Imagine standing on the beach, your heart pumping, feeling totally blissed out, you’ve just landed! You look to the waves, then back up at the sky, and realise “I can fly”! It’s the best feeling on earth.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Those under 18 years must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Maximum weight is 115 kg; persons over 95 kg will incur a surcharge of AU$25, and those over 105 kg will incur a surcharge of AU$50 (surcharge is payable on the day)
- Wear comfortable, casual clothes and flat, enclosed shoes
- Long hair must be tied back
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical condition
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- We aspire for excellence, to create a genuine and shared experience
- Customer focus….it’s all about you. We create connection and trust, so we can share your amazing and life changing experience.
- Smiles, adrenalin and awesome fun guaranteed
- Professional training and equipment
- Scenic flight over the Solitary Islands Marine Reserve
- Spectacular views over the Coffs Coast
- Passionate skydivers to share your experience
- Personal Certificate of Achievement
- Levy – fuel, APF, and landing fees ($35)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Video, photos and merchandise (available to purchase)
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Coffs City Skydivers in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.