Combine some of the best things to do in Sydney in this one package! Explore the wilderness with our eco-accredited guides on our Blue Mountains day tour. Visit an award-winning wildlife park with koalas, kangaroos and Aussie native animals. Join a guided bush walk through the Blue Mountains National Park and visit waterfalls, rainforest and the famous Three Sisters rock formation. Enjoy a 2-hour relaxing sightseeing cruise on Sydney Harbour. Cruise past the major sites and attractions around the harbour including the Opera House and million dollar homes. You will be absolutely amazed as you cruise under the magnificent Harbour Bridge on this cruise.
What You'll Get
• Blue Mountains National Park: Our eco pass accreditation allows us to take you on amazing bushwalks through the national park with waterfalls, cliff stairs and rainforest
• Featherdale Wildlife Park: Take a selfie with a koala, hand feed kangaroos and see a 4 metre crocodile at this award winning park
• Guided bushwalking**: Australia's most accessible wilderness - the Blue Mountains World Heritage National Park is one of Australia's natural wonders covering over one million hectares. An inspiring mix of rainforest, canyons, tall forests and heathlands, it is a nature lover's paradise. Colourful birds, unique animal life, the greatest concentration of eucalypt diversity on the continent, dramatic canyons and cliffs.
• Three Sisters: Hear the Aboriginal stories and see this famous rock formation from different vantage points along the trip
• Scenic World: Join a guided bushwalk down the Furber Steps cut into the side of the cliff and into the valley surrounded by rainforest, see waterfalls and stunning views of valley**
• Scenic Railway: Save your energy and take the world's steepest railway back to the top (own expense)
• Lunch: Enjoy a picnic lunch made with fresh local produce.
** a moderate level of fitness is required.
• Sydney Harbour Bridge: cruise under the world famous bridge - twice guaranteed.
• Sydney Opera House: see the magnificent Sydney Opera House up close and take some fantastic photos.
• Sydney Harbour: see where the rich and famous live and have lots of “selfie” moments as you cruise this spectacular harbour
• Guided commentary: up to date and detailed commentary will be given along the way of the harbour’s history and iconic locations.
• Beverage: enjoy a complimentary wine, beer or soft drink as you take in the sights.
• National Park fees
• Entry to a Wildlife Park
• Guided bush walk
• Picnic Lunch (excluding drink)
• Experienced Driver Guide
• Return transport in an air-conditioned mini bus
• Detailed commentary about Sydney harbour icons
• Complimentary beverage (beer, wine or soft drink)
• Cruise on air-conditioned luxury catamaran
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for child aged 7 and under
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Drinks and snacks during the tour
- Additional beverages on board the cruise
- Scenic Railway ride ($23)
Day 1 - Sydney Central area approx 5.30pm
Day 2 - Wharf 5, King St Wharf at 4.15pm
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Colourful Trips in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.