Visit venues that capture the grandeur of our colonial past and enjoy their local wines. All while been chauffeur around in luxury Mercedes Benz Bus.
First, one was home to three former Queensland Premiers.
Expect history, elegance and a relaxing wine tasting. With glorious setting, sweeping drive, the colonnaded veranda and undulating hills covered with vines will provide an immaculate setting for what is sure to be an amazing experience.
Second, Historic homestead ‘Killowen’ is Canungra Valley Vineyards with extensive grounds that stretch along the banks of the Canungra Creek and the Alpaca Farm located on the property, so you can feed and walk an Alpaca through lush Vineyard grounds. Here we enjoy our lunch basket with local wines.
Third, George Gibson founded the Central Coast Winery Pty Ltd in the 1970s with assistance from his son Peter. Together they experimented with varieties of winemaking from using traditional grape to assorted fruits and vegetables and honey.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Albert River Wines, 869 Mundoolun Connection Rd, Tamborine QLD 4270, Australia
Albert river winery
History in the making. A heritage venue that captures the grandeur of our colonial past is on offer at Albert River Wines. Home to three former Queensland Premiers, the restaurant is located in what was Auchenflower House’s billiard room. Expect history, elegance and a relaxing dining with great wines. The glorious setting with its sweeping drive, the colonnaded veranda and undulating hills covered with vines will provide an immaculate setting for what is sure to be an amazing experience.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: O’Reilly’s Canungra Valley Vineyards, 852 Lamington National Park Rd, Canungra, Queensland 4275 Australia
The extensive grounds that stretch along the banks of the Canungra Creek are perfect to enjoy delicious picnic baskets with glass of wine. We provide everything, including wooden cutlery and disposable crockery, so you have nothing more to do except sit back, relax and enjoy.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Mount Nathan Winery, 220 Clagiraba Rd, Mount Nathan, Gold Coast, Queensland 4211 Australia
Mount Nathan Winery has grown from humble beginnings to become one of the finest Gold Coast wineries.
The Gibson family first migrated to Australia in the 1850s. The family had a passion for wine making and this flourished through George Gibson. George founded the Central Coast Winery Pty Ltd in the 1970s with assistance from his son Peter. Together they experimented with varieties of winemaking from using traditional grape to assorted fruits and vegetables and honey.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sarabah Estate Vineyard & Winery, 46 Rymera Rd, Canungra, Queensland 4275 Australia
We invite you to experience for yourself Gold Coast Hinterland’s hidden gem. Sarabah Estate Vineyard is a family owned estate and vineyard located just outside Canungra hidden in a valley along Lamington National Park Road. We can lunch at the Chalet Bistro or picnic in the vines, check out the farm animals and house alpacas.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Wine Tasting
- Bottled water
- Luxury Air - Con Mercedes Benz Bus
- Entry/Admission - Albert River Wines
- Entry/Admission - O’Reilly’s Canungra Valley Vineyards
- Entry/Admission - Mount Nathan Winery
- Entry/Admission - Sarabah Estate Vineyard & Winery
1: Brisbane QLD, Australia
2: Gold Coast QLD, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Door to Door service within 20 kms radius of Brisbane
Door to Door service within 20 kms radius of Gold Coast
7 to 8 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Cooee Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.